upload issues  

Share your tips and tricks here or get help with any Panotour 2.0 problem!
No bug reports (of any kind) in this forum!
no avatar
georgess

upload issues

by georgess » Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:28 pm

Hello again guys. My issue at the moment is I managed to upload the folders generated after a build (via file zilla) and created a url, however, when I upload the data folder and .html of another build I keep getting a message that some items already exist. I am then asked to rename these items which messes things up a bit. Basically the first upload works perfectly, anything after that has issues.

Any ideas on this?

Regards,

George

no avatar
mediavets

Re: upload issues

by mediavets » Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:17 pm

georgess wrote:Hello again guys. My issue at the moment is I managed to upload the folders generated after a build (via file zilla) and created a url, however, when I upload the data folder and .html of another build I keep getting a message that some items already exist. I am then asked to rename these items which messes things up a bit. Basically the first upload works perfectly, anything after that has issues.

Any ideas on this?

Regards,

George

Does Filezilla not have an option to overwrite existing files and folders of the same name?

no avatar
georgess

by georgess » Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:41 pm

strangely enough I'm no longer getting the pop up that allows me to choose over right, just a small window appears asking me to rename certain images. strange

no avatar
georgess

by georgess » Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:05 pm

Right, so I'm now getting these grey bits in my tours. This I think is down to file Zilla. Image attached, anyone had this kind of thing before?
Attachments
pano-capture.tiff

no avatar
mediavets

by mediavets » Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:34 pm

georgess wrote:Right, so I'm now getting these grey bits in my tours. This I think is down to file Zilla. Image attached, anyone had this kind of thing before?

Can we view the online tour?

no avatar
georgess

by georgess » Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:23 pm

I re-uploaded to another server and no issues so it's down to the server. I'll be having a word :-)

Return to Using Panotour / Panotour Pro