What am I missing to get zoom to behave?  

Share your tips and tricks here or get help with any Panotour 2.0 problem!
No bug reports (of any kind) in this forum!
no avatar
desert guy

What am I missing to get zoom to behave?

by desert guy » Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:04 pm

So this seems like there must be something basic I am missing. I can set the min and max zoom on a full spherical panorama and it will behave as I would expect. When I try to set the min and max zoom on a flat image I do not get any difference in behavior. Meaning when I publish locally (not online yet) I cannot zoom in on the image.

For example one flat image is set to max zoom 130% and min zoom 75%. Published (even rebuilding all tiles) tour doesn't allow anything besides a slight zoom out and no zoom in.

What the heck am I missing?

windows 7 64bit panotour pro 2.0.1

no avatar
mediavets

Re: What am I missing to get zoom to behave?

by mediavets » Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:08 pm

desert guy wrote:So this seems like there must be something basic I am missing. I can set the min and max zoom on a full spherical panorama and it will behave as I would expect. When I try to set the min and max zoom on a flat image I do not get any difference in behavior. Meaning when I publish locally (not online yet) I cannot zoom in on the image.

For example one flat image is set to max zoom 130% and min zoom 75%. Published (even rebuilding all tiles) tour doesn't allow anything besides a slight zoom out and no zoom in.

What the heck am I missing?

windows 7 64bit panotour pro 2.0.1

What are the pixel dimensions of your planar image?

Return to Using Panotour / Panotour Pro