Video hotspot problem   [SOLVED] - View the solution

Share your tips and tricks here or get help with any Panotour 2.0 problem!
No bug reports (of any kind) in this forum!
no avatar
bernardcustard

Topic author
Liked in: 0 post
Info

Video hotspot problem

by bernardcustard » Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:38 am

Hi guys. I wanted to know if anybody has had a problem putting a hotspot video default 02 and the video stretch out and i can not do anything.It distorted, it´s like a chewing gum. At the first time it worked, but i just rendered the tour again and now it´s not working. I just tried to delete it and try again, erase browse memory, try to make another hotspot and nothing worked. I´m with the versión 2.3 . Any clue?

no avatar
mediavets

Liked in: 51 posts
Info

Re: Video hotspot problem

by mediavets » Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:07 am

As far as i know the video in a video hotspot will adopt the aspect ratio of the rectangle you draw.

no avatar
bernardcustard

Topic author
Info

Re: Video hotspot problem  [SOLVED]

by bernardcustard » Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:15 am

Thanks for your answer dude. I have just solved the problem. I will write it in case anyone has the same problem. It seems that the panotour pro confuses with height and with and also the three coordinates z,y,x. Why? i don´t know. But i had the good XML and the wrong one and i just compared and i just observed that it was inverted. Instead putting 1280px*520px it as 520px*1280px and also the three axis point was opposite. So i just changed that parameters and it seems that it worked.

I tried several times to delete all the project and render again and nothing. The only way it´s change the data directly in the main xml and it would work. If someone has that problem, check out that in case it´s the solution.

The main issue it´s that the movie is distorted due to the parameters. Thanks for your answer.

no avatar
mediavets

Info

by mediavets » Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:28 am

bernardcustard wrote:Thanks for your answer dude. I have just solved the problem. I will write it in case anyone has the same problem. It seems that the panotour pro confuses with height and with and also the three coordinates z,y,x. Why? i don´t know. But i had the good XML and the wrong one and i just compared and i just observed that it was inverted. Instead putting 1280px*520px it as 520px*1280px and also the three axis point was opposite. So i just changed that parameters and it seems that it worked.

I tried several times to delete all the project and render again and nothing. The only way it´s change the data directly in the main xml and it would work. If someone has that problem, check out that in case it´s the solution.

The main issue it´s that the movie is distorted due to the parameters. Thanks for your answer.

The orientation of the embedded video depends on the order in which you create the corners of the video hotspot rectangle. Normally you should start top left and go clockwise.

no avatar
bernardcustard

Topic author
Info

by bernardcustard » Fri Feb 13, 2015 12:59 pm

Hi mediavets,

Thanks for your advice. I normally start that way, but does not work. I don´t why, it could be a bug from the program, but it not possible to do it with panotour pro. I did it ones, and that´s it. The only way it´s to edit the xml and change it by hand. Perhaps it´s only a weird issue, but in case someone has that problem that it´s the solution.

Cheers,

Bernard.

no avatar
mediavets

Info

by mediavets » Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:46 pm

bernardcustard wrote:Hi mediavets,

Thanks for your advice. I normally start that way, but does not work. I don´t why, it could be a bug from the program, but it not possible to do it with panotour pro. I did it ones, and that´s it. The only way it´s to edit the xml and change it by hand. Perhaps it´s only a weird issue, but in case someone has that problem that it´s the solution.

Cheers,

Bernard.

Well it works for me using PTP 2.3.x on Windows 7 Pro 64-bit.

Which version of which OS are you using and are you using a 32-bit or a 64-bit version of PTP?

no avatar
bernardcustard

Topic author
Info

by bernardcustard » Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:16 pm

My version it´s 64bits Mac OS X 10.0.5 and it´s PTP 2.3 perhaps it´s something related with versions, etc, etc.

Return to Using Panotour / Panotour Pro