[SOLVED] 1.8 Floorplan equivalent in 2.0?  

Share your tips and tricks here or get help with any Panotour 2.0+ problem!
No bug reports (of any kind) in this forum!
no avatar
slipstick

Topic author
Liked in: 0 post
Info

[SOLVED] 1.8 Floorplan equivalent in 2.0?

by slipstick » Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:34 pm

I am re-doing a tour from 1.8 to 2.0. The original has, in the Extra tab, a Map that starts small (Closed) in the lower-left and, on click, Opens to the upper-left, larger. It is an aerial shot of the campus with hotspots for panoramas.

I can't find an equivalent in 2.0. The best I have found is a Floor Plan, single. But that won't move / resize on a click, and the Map Points are so large they overlap (perhaps I could change that).

Any thoughts?

bdd
Kolor Team

Liked in: 130 posts
Info

Re: 1.8 Map equivalent in 2.0?

by bdd » Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:17 pm

slipstick wrote:I am re-doing a tour from 1.8 to 2.0. The original has, in the Extra tab, a Map that starts small (Closed) in the lower-left and, on click, Opens to the upper-left, larger. It is an aerial shot of the campus with hotspots for panoramas.

I can't find an equivalent in 2.0. The best I have found is a Floor Plan, single. But that won't move / resize on a click, and the Map Points are so large they overlap (perhaps I could change that).

Any thoughts?

You'll find here the documentation of the new PanotourMaps : http://www.autopano.net/wiki-en/action/ ... OTOUR_MAPS

Gérald

no avatar
slipstick

Topic author
Info

by slipstick » Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:05 pm

Thank you, but those are street maps. I need an image with hotspots, as worked in 1.8 (it was called "Map", not "Panotour Maps"). I think that would be a floor plan, but I am unable to see how to have it start small in one location and expand (on a click) to another.

no avatar
mediavets

Liked in: 130 posts
Info

by mediavets » Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:35 pm

slipstick wrote:Thank you, but those are street maps. I need an image with hotspots, as worked in 1.8 (it was called "Map", not "Panotour Maps"). I think that would be a floor plan, but I am unable to see how to have it start small in one location and expand (on a click) to another.

You can emulate that effect by creating a Simple button using the Floorplan image and then using that to open the larger Floorplan image over the top of it.

no avatar
slipstick

Topic author
Info

by slipstick » Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:55 pm

Thanks - that gets me in the right direction!