Select all hotspots in workspace  

Share your tips and tricks here or get help with any Panotour 2.0+ problem!
No bug reports (of any kind) in this forum!
no avatar
udrh

Topic author
Liked in: 1 post
Info

Select all hotspots in workspace

by udrh » Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:21 am

Is it possible to select all hotspots in a workspace? I am trying to replace the current style of all existing hotspots with a different style.

no avatar
mediavets

Liked in: 128 posts
Info

Re: Select all hotspots in workspace

by mediavets » Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:25 am

udrh wrote:Is it possible to select all hotspots in a workspace? I am trying to replace the current style of all existing hotspots with a different style.

Do all the hotspots use the same hotspot style?

bdd
Kolor Team

Liked in: 76 posts
Info

by bdd » Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:45 pm

udrh wrote:Is it possible to select all hotspots in a workspace? I am trying to replace the current style of all existing hotspots with a different style.

If all your spots are same kind of spots (Point spots, Image spots, polygonal spots, etc...), you can do it like this :
- Just press Ctrl-A on Windows or Cmd-A on MacOS.

The in the proprty sheet, click on "Selected spots" in the header line.

Gérald

no avatar
udrh

Topic author
Info

by udrh » Thu Feb 20, 2014 3:23 am

Hi, thanks, that helps a lot. However, I have a few polygon spots in my tour (there rest are basic spots), and I can't figure out how to 'de-select' these polygon spots. Is this possible in 2.0? In 1.8 the select tool included both the spots and the panoramas, allowing you to de-select spots after doing a 'select all'.

I could do it more manually, but I am preparing to convert a number of 1.8 tours to 2.0 and am trying to establish a good workflow.

no avatar
mediavets

Liked in: 128 posts
Info

by mediavets » Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:51 am

udrh wrote:Hi, thanks, that helps a lot. However, I have a few polygon spots in my tour (there rest are basic spots), and I can't figure out how to 'de-select' these polygon spots. Is this possible in 2.0? In 1.8 the select tool included both the spots and the panoramas, allowing you to de-select spots after doing a 'select all'.

I could do it more manually, but I am preparing to convert a number of 1.8 tours to 2.0 and am trying to establish a good workflow.

I guess you are aware that polygon hotspots cannot be displayed by the HTML5 viewer?

no avatar
udrh

Topic author
Info

by udrh » Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:22 am

Yes, I noticed that the conversion from 1.8 to 2.0 changed the image hotspot (square) to a polygon hotspot, so I'll be changing them back again.

Overall, I'll need to do quite a bit of reworking - although I am glad that the hotspot positions and title text are retained, as this means that I have a fair amount of the original structure to work with.