Select all hotspots in workspace  

Share your tips and tricks here or get help with any Panotour 2.0 problem!
No bug reports (of any kind) in this forum!
no avatar
udrh

Select all hotspots in workspace

by udrh » Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:21 am

Is it possible to select all hotspots in a workspace? I am trying to replace the current style of all existing hotspots with a different style.

no avatar
mediavets

Re: Select all hotspots in workspace

by mediavets » Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:25 am

udrh wrote:Is it possible to select all hotspots in a workspace? I am trying to replace the current style of all existing hotspots with a different style.

Do all the hotspots use the same hotspot style?

bdd
Kolor Team

by bdd » Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:45 pm

udrh wrote:Is it possible to select all hotspots in a workspace? I am trying to replace the current style of all existing hotspots with a different style.

If all your spots are same kind of spots (Point spots, Image spots, polygonal spots, etc...), you can do it like this :
- Just press Ctrl-A on Windows or Cmd-A on MacOS.

The in the proprty sheet, click on "Selected spots" in the header line.

Gérald

no avatar
udrh

by udrh » Thu Feb 20, 2014 3:23 am

Hi, thanks, that helps a lot. However, I have a few polygon spots in my tour (there rest are basic spots), and I can't figure out how to 'de-select' these polygon spots. Is this possible in 2.0? In 1.8 the select tool included both the spots and the panoramas, allowing you to de-select spots after doing a 'select all'.

I could do it more manually, but I am preparing to convert a number of 1.8 tours to 2.0 and am trying to establish a good workflow.

no avatar
mediavets

by mediavets » Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:51 am

udrh wrote:Hi, thanks, that helps a lot. However, I have a few polygon spots in my tour (there rest are basic spots), and I can't figure out how to 'de-select' these polygon spots. Is this possible in 2.0? In 1.8 the select tool included both the spots and the panoramas, allowing you to de-select spots after doing a 'select all'.

I could do it more manually, but I am preparing to convert a number of 1.8 tours to 2.0 and am trying to establish a good workflow.

I guess you are aware that polygon hotspots cannot be displayed by the HTML5 viewer?

no avatar
udrh

by udrh » Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:22 am

Yes, I noticed that the conversion from 1.8 to 2.0 changed the image hotspot (square) to a polygon hotspot, so I'll be changing them back again.

Overall, I'll need to do quite a bit of reworking - although I am glad that the hotspot positions and title text are retained, as this means that I have a fair amount of the original structure to work with.

Return to Using Panotour / Panotour Pro