Start tour with a different panorama  

Share your tips and tricks here or get help with any Panotour 2.0+ problem!
No bug reports (of any kind) in this forum!
scaber

Topic author
Liked in: 0 post
Info

Start tour with a different panorama

by scaber » Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:41 am

Hi
I think I used to be able to do this in the first version of panotour but can't figure out how to do it now. I want to be able to open a Virtual Tour with different panoramas depending on which web page visitors are on when they select to see the tour.

Is there a way of doing this with Panotour Pro 2?

I know I can later the order by dragging the thumbnails but I want to be able to jump to scene 2 or 3 sometimes rather than always having to start with scene1

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

no avatar
Destiny

Liked in: 228 posts
Info

Re: Start tour with a different panorama

by Destiny » Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:12 am

Oh wow.. Its not possible via the GUI thats for sure.. You can only select the first pano to be viewed no mater which browser.... I have never even heard that one used with V1.8.. It might be possible via code but that I would have thought would need to be written in the html page, perhaps adding deep linking urls to identify the page to be opened, linking to locate the pano... Perhaps within the html, each hyperlink is uniquely addressed and contains an associated identifier.

Destiny.

no avatar
mediavets

Liked in: 130 posts
Info

by mediavets » Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:53 am

scaber wrote:Hi
I think I used to be able to do this in the first version of panotour but can't figure out how to do it now. I want to be able to open a Virtual Tour with different panoramas depending on which web page visitors are on when they select to see the tour.

Is there a way of doing this with Panotour Pro 2?

I know I can later the order by dragging the thumbnails but I want to be able to jump to scene 2 or 3 sometimes rather than always having to start with scene1

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Deep linking: http://www.autopano.net/wiki-en/action/ ... ur_Pro_.3F

scaber

Topic author
Liked in: 0 post
Info

by scaber » Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:17 am

:cool:
Thanks mediavets, that's exactly what I need. Funny I thought I had searched the FAQs but somehow missed this. I appreciate you taking the time to answer this for me. ;)