Image-stitching and virtual tour solutions My account Updates
It is currently Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:58 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject: Question about buttons
PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:12 pm 

Hello friends,

i am building a tour with 8 different buttons - one for each panorama group. The buttons are placed at the bottom - see the graphic. On the PC everything is fine. But on the smartphone I am seeing just the first 3 of them.

Is there an option I can "scroll" all the buttons to the left or the right, like on the "docked thumbnail bar" if there are too many thumbnails? Or how can I solve this Problem so I can see all of them.

Thank you very much.

Emiliyan

Attachments:
buttons.jpg
buttons.jpg [ 287.74 KiB | Viewed 343 times ]

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:57 pm 

Frenchev wrote:
Hello friends,

i am building a tour with 8 different buttons - one for each panorama group. The buttons are placed at the bottom - see the graphic. On the PC everything is fine. But on the smartphone I am seeing just the first 3 of them.

Is there an option I can "scroll" all the buttons to the left or the right, like on the "docked thumbnail bar" if there are too many thumbnails? Or how can I solve this Problem so I can see all of them.

Thank you very much.

Emiliyan

Are these all separate simple button plugins or what?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:45 pm 

Yes, they are. Do I have an other option to create my own menu, which can scroll left or right when the screen is too small for it?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:56 pm 

Frenchev wrote:
Yes, they are. Do I have an other option to create my own menu, which can scroll left or right when the screen is too small for it?

Look at the Menu/Panorama menu plugin - it doesn't scroll left and right but will 'collapse' into two rows if the screen is too narrow for a single row.

Attachments:
1-ptp2-panoramamenu.jpg
1-ptp2-panoramamenu.jpg [ 292.5 KiB | Viewed 328 times ]
2-ptp2-panoramamenu.jpg
2-ptp2-panoramamenu.jpg [ 80.71 KiB | Viewed 328 times ]

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:01 pm 

Yes, i now about this menu, but I don't like it, because I can't change the design of it and it looks huge in mobile devices.

I just need the possibility to scroll the buttons to right and left if they are to big for the screen, like the thumbnails if they are bigger than the screen size.

Oo I just have an Idea. Maybe i can try to use thumbnail plugin and than just replace the thumbnails with my buttons. I will try i tell what happens :)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:04 pm 

Frenchev wrote:
Yes, i now about this menu, but I don't like it, because I can't change the design of it and it looks huge in mobile devices.

I just need the possibility to scroll the buttons to right and left if they are to big for the screen, like the thumbnails if they are bigger than the screen size.

Oo I just have an Idea. Maybe i can try to use thumbnail plugin and than just replace the thumbnails with my buttons. I will try i tell what happens :)

It's easy to select an alternative graphic for each pano thumbnail, just click on the default image in the Panorama properties panel and select an alternative.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:17 pm 

It works almost perfect. Now I have the issue, that I have also normal thumbnail for each group and the thumbnail for that panorama is my button, because this is the same picture source. How can I solve this (see the graphic)?

Thanks!

Attachments:
button2.jpg
button2.jpg [ 430.03 KiB | Viewed 310 times ]

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:06 pm 

Frenchev wrote:
It works almost perfect. Now I have the issue, that I have also normal thumbnail for each group and the thumbnail for that panorama is my button, because this is the same picture source. How can I solve this (see the graphic)?

Thanks!

You can set a Group thumbnail in the same way as for a panorama in the Group properties panel.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:13 pm 

I didn't know about this function. Thank you very much. It works fine.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:58 am 

It works almost fine. On the PC everything is OK, but on a mobile device the slider do not show the last thumbnail - I can slide to it, but if I let my finger it disappears. I tried with both - simple and classic thumbnail plugin with the same result. Can I do something about it?

http://www.pan360.eu/panoramas/hotels/i ... index.html

Thanks!