Could someone please help! Multiple floor plans  

Share your tips and tricks here or get help with any Panotour 2.0 problem!
No bug reports (of any kind) in this forum!
no avatar
tigerbalm

Could someone please help! Multiple floor plans

by tigerbalm » Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:24 am

Hello!
I have successfully created a panorama tour linking a few panoramas with a floor plan. It's all good except that I now need to create more tours for all the different floors of a building. How do I go about doing it? Does anyone know?
Also, should I create the different floors on different .kpt files or are they grouped within one file?
Would really appreciate some help or direction to some tutorials if there are any around!
Thank you!!

Destiny

Re: Could someone please help! Multiple floor plans

by Destiny » Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:58 am

Hi.. For a start, you might like to look at the graphics "How To Do" I added to this thread.. Check them out, do some tests of your own and then get back to this thread if you have more issues....

viewtopic.php?f=92&t=21115#p134855

Destiny..

no avatar
mediavets

by mediavets » Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:24 am

tigerbalm wrote:Hello!
I have successfully created a panorama tour linking a few panoramas with a floor plan. It's all good except that I now need to create more tours for all the different floors of a building. How do I go about doing it? Does anyone know?
Also, should I create the different floors on different .kpt files or are they grouped within one file?
Would really appreciate some help or direction to some tutorials if there are any around!
Thank you!!

I don't know how many panos/scenes you plan in total, but the simplest way is to have them all in one Project and to use the Groups feature to organise them.

Each Group can have its own Floorplan; in addition you can if you wish have a Floorplan for the Project as a whole.
Last edited by mediavets on Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

benji33
Kolor Team

by benji33 » Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:30 am

Return to Using Panotour / Panotour Pro