Tour staring zoomed and without zoomabilty on ipad  

Share your tips and tricks here or get help with any Panotour 2.0+ problem!
No bug reports (of any kind) in this forum!
no avatar
robarama
Member
 
Topic author
Posts: 49
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Joined: Wed May 22, 2013 10:39 pm
Info

Tour staring zoomed and without zoomabilty on ipad

by robarama » Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:47 pm

My tour loads zoomed out on my desktop but on my iPad it starts zoomed in without the ability to zoom further in our out. Does anyone know a fix for this?

http://www.robertgranoff.com/test/SE_8t ... ers_c.html

Thanks,

R

no avatar
mediavets
Moderator
 
Posts: 16413
Likes: 2 posts
Liked in: 128 posts
Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2007 2:12 pm
Location: Isleham, Cambridgeshire, UK.
Info

Re: Tour staring zoomed and without zoomabilty on ipad

by mediavets » Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:38 pm

robarama wrote:My tour loads zoomed out on my desktop but on my iPad it starts zoomed in without the ability to zoom further in our out. Does anyone know a fix for this?

http://www.robertgranoff.com/test/SE_8t ... ers_c.html

Thanks,

R


Are you using PTP RC1?
Attachments
1-ptp2rc1-version.jpg

no avatar
robarama
Member
 
Topic author
Posts: 49
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Joined: Wed May 22, 2013 10:39 pm
Info

Re: Tour staring zoomed and without zoomabilty on ipad

by robarama » Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:26 pm

I'm not sure. I've had this thing so long, I thought it was from the first round of iPads. I'm updated the os not to 7.0.4. Maybe that will make a difference. One last question if I may:

Regarding Tiles, when is it recommend to use
"multi resolution," "Incremental build," or "Rebuild all tiles" ?

I've been trying different combinations and I don't really see any difference in the tours.

Thanks again you've been supremely helpful today!

R

no avatar
mediavets
Moderator
 
Posts: 16413
Likes: 2 posts
Liked in: 128 posts
Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2007 2:12 pm
Location: Isleham, Cambridgeshire, UK.
Info

Re: Tour staring zoomed and without zoomabilty on ipad

by mediavets » Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:31 pm

robarama wrote:I'm not sure. I've had this thing so long, I thought it was from the first round of iPads. I'm updated the os not to 7.0.4. Maybe that will make a difference. One last question if I may:

Regarding Tiles, when is it recommend to use
"multi resolution," "Incremental build," or "Rebuild all tiles" ?

I've been trying different combinations and I don't really see any difference in the tours.

Thanks again you've been supremely helpful today!

R

If you created the tour in RC1 then use incremental build.

You will/should see a difference if you don't select multi-resolution unless your input images are themselves very low res.

no avatar
robarama
Member
 
Topic author
Posts: 49
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Joined: Wed May 22, 2013 10:39 pm
Info

Re: Tour staring zoomed and without zoomabilty on ipad

by robarama » Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:34 pm

So I should go with the default, which is multires and incremental and forget about rebuild unless I'm working with older version creations?

no avatar
mediavets
Moderator
 
Posts: 16413
Likes: 2 posts
Liked in: 128 posts
Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2007 2:12 pm
Location: Isleham, Cambridgeshire, UK.
Info

Re: Tour staring zoomed and without zoomabilty on ipad

by mediavets » Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:11 pm

robarama wrote:So I should go with the default, which is multires and incremental and forget about rebuild unless I'm working with older version creations?

I would.

no avatar
robarama
Member
 
Topic author
Posts: 49
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Joined: Wed May 22, 2013 10:39 pm
Info

Re: Tour staring zoomed and without zoomabilty on ipad

by robarama » Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:43 pm

Ok many thanks for all of your help. It literally changed my entire day.


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests