live pano isseu  

Share your tips and tricks here or get help with any Panotour 2.0 problem!
No bug reports (of any kind) in this forum!
no avatar
tamiro

live pano isseu

by tamiro » Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:02 pm

how many Video i can add to one virtual tour?

can i have more than one video in the same pano?

Destiny

Re: live pano isseu

by Destiny » Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:24 pm

Hi.. No sorry, you cannot. The GUI does not facilitate for more than one video.... It might be WIP.. Not sure..

Destiny..

no avatar
Morgan

by Morgan » Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:51 am

Hello,

I'm sorry but if you talk about how many Live video you can put in a panorama, the answer is as many as you can, even though it's hard to put too much as they will overlap each others.

Destiny, why do you say just one? Do I misunderstand something?

Sincerely

Morgan

Destiny

by Destiny » Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:51 am

Perhaps I am the one that misunderstand Morgan.. I tried to add more than one video but the UI did not seem to allow for it.. I had issues with just one LiveVideo but once understood the process I tried to add more than one video but It would not activate or let me go to the next step... There is nothing in the PDF Steps about adding more than one Video.. and there is nothing about adding more than one in this documentation.. http://www.autopano.net/wiki-en/action/ ... umentation so I assumed it could not be done...

So, can we see your example of more than one video in LivePano.. I would love to see how it performs.. I tried to create something like this... http://lesrevenants.canalplus.fr/#!/

Destiny..

no avatar
Morgan

by Morgan » Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:00 am

Hello Destiny,

Let's be super clear with the description and vocabulary (I include myself too as I'm not native English speaker too):
- I'm talking about putting more than one live pano in the same panorama, right?

If we are talking about the same thing, yes, I confirm we can put many live pano in the same panorama. The solution is more than simple: redo the same process many times but precise an other video each time. So it means you have to put the screen shot video in the panorama with AGP many times too prior to add an additional live pano. It means it's long, but the result is quite nice.

I can show you my examples in private if you need/want to.

Sincerely.

Morgan

Destiny

by Destiny » Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:10 am

Yep.. more than one LivePano within a 'single pano'.. There is no indication on any documentation that this can be done and there are no kolor demos to show this can be done.. So I assumed it could not be after I tried. But what I did not do is process the same pano more than once.. Thats very interesting.. I tried to do it all at one time.. The UI does not allow me to go any further.. I will try it all over again.. Love to see your results and how more than one LivePano works on my iMac with internet.... How did you work out how to do it this way.. I have never read anything to suggest its even possible.. Not even during the early days of the Private Alpha testing... Unless I missed that thread... :rolleyes:

Destiny..

Return to Using Panotour / Panotour Pro