Display an image on polygon hotspots  

Share your tips and tricks here or get help with any Panotour 2.0+ problem!
No bug reports (of any kind) in this forum!
no avatar
kahlilcalavas

Topic author
Liked in: 0 post
Info

Display an image on polygon hotspots

by kahlilcalavas » Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:54 pm

All of my old 1.8 projects have polygon hotspots that display an images of a nice png arrow I made for moving around the rooms. It seems now in 2.0 we are no longer able to display an image inside of the polygon hotspots. Am I missing something. I need to display an image inside of my polygon hotspots. I know there is a image spot but this has crashed when I try to link a panorama to it.

no avatar
mediavets

Liked in: 130 posts
Info

Re: Display an image on polygon hotspots

by mediavets » Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:41 pm

kahlilcalavas wrote:All of my old 1.8 projects have polygon hotspots that display an images of a nice png arrow I made for moving around the rooms. It seems now in 2.0 we are no longer able to display an image inside of the polygon hotspots. Am I missing something. I need to display an image inside of my polygon hotspots. I know there is a image spot but this has crashed when I try to link a panorama to it.

PTP 1.8 didn't/doesn't allow a Polygon hotspot to have an object (image) fill.

But the Rectangular hotspot did.

I think the Picture hotspot in PTP 2.x is roughly equivalent to the Rectangular hotspot in PTP1.8.

no avatar
kahlilcalavas

Topic author
Liked in: 0 post
Info

by kahlilcalavas » Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:52 am

mediavets wrote:
kahlilcalavas wrote:All of my old 1.8 projects have polygon hotspots that display an images of a nice png arrow I made for moving around the rooms. It seems now in 2.0 we are no longer able to display an image inside of the polygon hotspots. Am I missing something. I need to display an image inside of my polygon hotspots. I know there is a image spot but this has crashed when I try to link a panorama to it.

PTP 1.8 didn't/doesn't allow a Polygon hotspot to have an object (image) fill.

But the Rectangular hotspot did.

I think the Picture hotspot in PTP 2.x is roughly equivalent to the Rectangular hotspot in PTP1.8.

Ok I guess i was using the rectangle then in 1.8. I used the picture hotspot but it crashes when I drag to link hotspot to a panorama. I guess I'll use the drop downs to connect panos. Thank you

no avatar
benji33
Kolor Team

Liked in: 199 posts
Info

by benji33 » Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:13 am

Yes reproduced it's a bug. i add the report. thanks.

Solution : Change the style of the hotspot with a goto action
then select this for the hotspot
then use the properties panel on the right to select a target panorama for your picture hotspot. thanks.
Benjamin