Am I doing something wrong? - floorplan  

Share your tips and tricks here or get help with any Panotour 2.0 problem!
No bug reports (of any kind) in this forum!
no avatar
Frenchev

Am I doing something wrong? - floorplan

by Frenchev » Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:30 am

Hello,

I build a Tour with floor plan but I have problems with it.

1) The only way to see the floor plan is it to click "start opened", but if I close it, it is closed forever. The "map" button in the menu doesn't work and I can not find an other option to show it again.

2) At first I placed the floor plan in the tour. Than I decided, to merge all panoramas in one group and to place the floor plan in that group. Now I have two floor plans and I don't know how to delete the first one (or the second one).

3) I set color to the hotspots on the floor plan and clicked "pause autorotation on hover", but they are still white and don't follow the comannd "pause". I How to fix it?

You can find the tour here: http://www.frenchev.com/clients/tour1/

They are some other issues too, but this are the most important right now. Thank You for your help.

Best Regards

Emiliyan

no avatar
mediavets

Re: Am I doing something wrong? - floorplan

by mediavets » Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:07 am

Frenchev wrote:Hello,

I build a Tour with floor plan but I have problems with it.

1) The only way to see the floor plan is it to click "start opened", but if I close it, it is closed forever. The "map" button in the menu doesn't work and I can not find an other option to show it again.

Maps and Floorplans are different things.

You need to add a Floorplan button to your Control bar, or to use a Simple button or Toggel button plugin to control display of the Floorplan - se screnshot 1.

2) At first I placed the floor plan in the tour. Than I decided, to merge all panoramas in one group and to place the floor plan in that group. Now I have two floor plans and I don't know how to delete the first one (or the second one).

You can assign a Floorplan to the project as whole, or to a Group.

Configure the Floorplan plugin to determine what gets displayed.

Press Shift+Click to reset the floorplan graphic - see screenshot 2.

3) I set color to the hotspots on the floor plan and clicked "pause autorotation on hover", but they are still white and don't follow the command "pause". I How to fix it?

Hotspot colours are working for me. Have you associated your Floorplan hotspots with the appropriate hotspot styles - see screenshot 3.

I agree that Pause autorotation on hover doesn't appear to work if specified for a Floorplan hotspot, but you can instead specifiy that Autorotation is paused when the Floorplan is displayed in the Floorplan plugin parameters
Attachments
1-ptp2b5-floorplan-icon.jpg
2-ptp2b5-floorplan-shiftclick.jpg
3-ptp2b5-floorplan-hscolours.jpg

Return to Using Panotour / Panotour Pro