edit livepano   [SOLVED] - View the solution

Have a problem using Livepano? Have you encountered a bug that needs fixing? Please post it here.
Des difficultés à utiliser Livepano ? Avez-vous découvert un bug qui doit être fixé ? Postez les ici.
no avatar
americantrilogy
Member
 
Topic author
Posts: 10
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Joined: Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:04 pm
Info

edit livepano

by americantrilogy » Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:28 pm

Hi everybody

1. I would like to know how can I edit a livepano from an existing tour?, I mean, is necesary to erase the spot and make a new livepano import?.
2. How can I make a zoom-in and zoom-out on livepano editing mask? I think that it is necesary, if you want to make a polygon more precisely.
3. I would like that my livepano starts again when I click on it after it finish. How can I do that?

Thanks

User avatar
bdd
Kolor Team
 
Posts: 1875
Likes: 3 posts
Liked in: 4 posts
Joined: Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:05 pm
Info

Re: edit livepano  [SOLVED]

by bdd » Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:09 pm

americantrilogy wrote:1. I would like to know how can I edit a livepano from an existing tour?, I mean, is necesary to erase the spot and make a new livepano import?.

Yes, currently, there is no "edition" of a LivePano. You need to re-import it.

americantrilogy wrote:2. How can I make a zoom-in and zoom-out on livepano editing mask? I think that it is necesary, if you want to make a polygon more precisely.

This enhancement is already listed on our list of enhacements for a future release.

americantrilogy wrote:3. I would like that my livepano starts again when I click on it after it finish. How can I do that?

We also have an enhancement about the Video styles to be able to have such video behaviours, and not only a "Loop when reaching end".
You can do it by changing the generated code, but it is not easy due to some bugs in the videoplayer plugins API.

Gérald


Return to Livepano

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

cron