edit livepano  

Share your tips and tricks here or get help with any Panotour 2.0 problem!
No bug reports (of any kind) in this forum!
no avatar
americantrilogy

edit livepano

by americantrilogy » Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:28 pm

Hi everybody

1. I would like to know how can I edit a livepano from an existing tour?, I mean, is necesary to erase the spot and make a new livepano import?.
2. How can I make a zoom-in and zoom-out on livepano editing mask? I think that it is necesary, if you want to make a polygon more precisely.
3. I would like that my livepano starts again when I click on it after it finish. How can I do that?

Thanks

bdd
Kolor Team

Re: edit livepano

by bdd » Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:09 pm

americantrilogy wrote:1. I would like to know how can I edit a livepano from an existing tour?, I mean, is necesary to erase the spot and make a new livepano import?.

Yes, currently, there is no "edition" of a LivePano. You need to re-import it.

americantrilogy wrote:2. How can I make a zoom-in and zoom-out on livepano editing mask? I think that it is necesary, if you want to make a polygon more precisely.

This enhancement is already listed on our list of enhacements for a future release.

americantrilogy wrote:3. I would like that my livepano starts again when I click on it after it finish. How can I do that?

We also have an enhancement about the Video styles to be able to have such video behaviours, and not only a "Loop when reaching end".
You can do it by changing the generated code, but it is not easy due to some bugs in the videoplayer plugins API.

Gérald

Return to Using Panotour / Panotour Pro