PTP2.0 / Livepano / issue with stitching and misalignement  

Have a problem using Livepano? Have you encountered a bug that needs fixing? Please post it here.
Des difficultés à utiliser Livepano ? Avez-vous découvert un bug qui doit être fixé ? Postez les ici.
no avatar
Fabio Musio

Topic author
Liked in: 1 post
Info

PTP2.0 / Livepano / issue with stitching and misalignement

by Fabio Musio » Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:47 pm

I tried to mount 2 videos on 2 separate panos following the tutorial provided by Kolor team and checking on thsi forum for any kind of improvement.

I publish at the following URL the virtual tour composed by the 2 panos: http://100digitalcreativity.com/360dc/testinglivepano/

Issue with the first pano: the video is misaligned, shifted up. On AutoPano Giga 3 (APG3) everything looked pretty well aligned.

Issue with the second pano: the video is pretty much distorted. On APG3 the screenshot was aligned pretty good and the distortion was corrected.

I have a third pano that I'm working on: in this case the issue is that I can't find a way to make APG3 to align the screenshot with the pano.

Any suggestion / recommendation?

bdd
Kolor Team

Liked in: 23 posts
Info

Re: PTP2.0 / Livepano / issue with stitching and misaligneme

by bdd » Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:15 pm

It's difficult to help you without being able to reproduce the problem you encounter.
Can you share with the support team still images from the panorama and a short extract of the video?
The procedure is explained there: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=766

Gérald

no avatar
Fabio Musio

Topic author
Liked in: 1 post
Info

Re: PTP2.0 / Livepano / issue with stitching and misaligneme

by Fabio Musio » Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:20 pm

I posted the files as requested.

Where will I get a reply? Email or here?

Return to Livepano