education discount  

All things panoramic.
An open forum for every topic on photography, panoramas, IT or related.
no avatar
iagw

education discount

by iagw » Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:55 pm

I would be grateful if someone from Kolor could check the 2 emails I have sent throughout today asking for an educational discount. I would have phoned - but cannot find a number.

Trying to sort this out quickly - as I would not like to lose information stored on the free download (which I have been using for a couple of days to compare version 3 and 3.5), and will have to close down the computer sometime.

Great if someone can have a look at the internal emails (sent to contact@kolor.com) and the online form.

If nothing has come through - I guess it would indicate a problem with the system somewhere.

kind regards

iagw

Destiny

Re: education discount

by Destiny » Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:23 pm

Hi.. Is this for you as a teacher or for your students.. Whats your location..

My students last year played on a spare schools laptop using PTP to create some Tours.. They are only young primary students so any fun software to them is cool.. I was not able to install the software this years due to changes in the Ed policy.. All computers are linked to a server so I am unable to install it.. :(

You just need to send Kolor academic proof as a teacher with your Ed email address.. If you use that to request the Ed discount a code will be sent to you...

http://www.kolor.com/education

Destiny...

Return to Open discussion