Would you give me a short feedback please?  

All things panoramic.
An open forum for every topic on photography, panoramas, IT or related.
User avatar
klausesser
Member
 
Topic author
Posts: 8836
Likes: 5 posts
Liked in: 64 posts
Joined: Mon May 22, 2006 12:18 am
Location: Duesseldorf, Germany
Info

Would you give me a short feedback please?

by klausesser » Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:43 pm

how does it run on which platform? need to load a plugin? time to load . . and so on.
How do you like it?

http://www.klausesser-interaktiv.de/

best, Klaus
Last edited by klausesser on Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Simplicity is the keynote of all true elegance. Coco Chanel

User avatar
gkaefer
Member
 
Posts: 3549
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 15 posts
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:01 pm
Location: Salzburg
Info

by gkaefer » Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:51 pm

worst case user:

IE8 using on job (java update not permitted by policy...)
plugin download blocked because of Security Policy of my Company...

lg
Georg




Last edited by gkaefer on Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
klausesser
Member
 
Topic author
Posts: 8836
Likes: 5 posts
Liked in: 64 posts
Joined: Mon May 22, 2006 12:18 am
Location: Duesseldorf, Germany
Info

by klausesser » Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:01 pm

gkaefer wrote:worst case user:

IE8 using on job (java update not permitted by policy...)
plugin download blocked because of Security Policy of my Company...

lg
Georg

Ja - pity, guess i can´t do it this way. But it´s nice: when you drag the curser over the image it´s like pouring water . . . :cool:
Nice effect to symbolize interactivity.

best, Klaus

PS: thx for trying, Georg! :)
Last edited by klausesser on Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Simplicity is the keynote of all true elegance. Coco Chanel

no avatar
vklaffehn
Member
 
Posts: 135
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Joined: Thu May 14, 2009 1:10 pm
Location: Braunschweig, Germany
Info

by vklaffehn » Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:41 pm

Hi!
Windows 7 64bit with Firefox 23.01, wants confirmation for Java, looks really nice!

One Problem : when scrolling the page, the image flickers black, also happens in IE10.

MfG
Volker

User avatar
klausesser
Member
 
Topic author
Posts: 8836
Likes: 5 posts
Liked in: 64 posts
Joined: Mon May 22, 2006 12:18 am
Location: Duesseldorf, Germany
Info

by klausesser » Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:18 pm

vklaffehn wrote:Hi!
Windows 7 64bit with Firefox 23.01, wants confirmation for Java, looks really nice!

One Problem : when scrolling the page, the image flickers black, also happens in IE10.

MfG
Volker

Hi Volker!

Thanks! :)

best, Klaus
Simplicity is the keynote of all true elegance. Coco Chanel

no avatar
mediavets
Moderator
 
Posts: 16415
Likes: 2 posts
Liked in: 130 posts
Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2007 2:12 pm
Location: Isleham, Cambridgeshire, UK.
Info

by mediavets » Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:44 pm

klausesser wrote:how does it run on which platform? need to load a plugin? time to load . . and so on.
How do you like it?

http://www.klausesser-interaktiv.de/

best, Klaus

I get a security warning with Firefox 23.0.1 on Windows XP/32.

Works OK after that.


Andrew Stephens
Many different Nodal Ninja and Agnos pano heads. Merlin/Panogear mount with Papywizard on Nokia Internet tablets.
Nikon D5100 and D40, Sigma 8mm f3.5 FE, Nikon 10.5mm FE, 35mm, 50mm, 18-55mm, 70-210mm. Promote control.

User avatar
klausesser
Member
 
Topic author
Posts: 8836
Likes: 5 posts
Liked in: 64 posts
Joined: Mon May 22, 2006 12:18 am
Location: Duesseldorf, Germany
Info

by klausesser » Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:34 pm

mediavets wrote:
klausesser wrote:how does it run on which platform? need to load a plugin? time to load . . and so on.
How do you like it?

http://www.klausesser-interaktiv.de/

best, Klaus

I get a security warning with Firefox 23.0.1 on Windows XP/32.

Works OK after that.

Thx, Andrew!

I think i´d better forget the idea using a Java Applet . . but i like this one . .

Well "you can´t always get what you want" . . . :D:cool:

best, Klaus
Simplicity is the keynote of all true elegance. Coco Chanel


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

cron