Done! Four new 360 VR AstroTimelapse with Transitions created  

All things panoramic.
An open forum for every topic on photography, panoramas, IT or related.
vertrider

Done! Four new 360 VR AstroTimelapse with Transitions created

by vertrider » Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:38 am

Dear all,

it's done. 360 VR Timelapse with Transitions.

http://christophmalin.com/2013/07/four-new-360-vr-timelapse-created/

Hopefully something for the future of AutoPano Video.

Cheers
Christoph Malin
Christophmalin.com
Twanight.org/cmalin
Merlin GoTo w PapyWizard / BT Module (TA) / Touch Control Panel / DP MX2 Dolly Engine, AstroTrac TT320X-AG, Dynamic Perception Stage Zero, Nikon D3s, D700, D7000, Nikkor AF 16/2.8 Fisheye D, Nikkor AFS 14-24/2.8, AFS 24-70/2.8, AFS 80-200/2.8 D ED, AF 50/1.8, AF Micro Nikkor 60/2.8, TC2-EIII, iMac 27" i7, MBP 17" i7, Parallels WinXP, several RAIDs and NAS, cat, dog & fish :)

no avatar
klausesser

by klausesser » Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:51 am

vertrider wrote:Dear all,

Cheers
Christoph Malin
Christophmalin.com
Twanight.org/cmalin

Maybe you should point to the one you mean . . ?

best, Klaus
Simplicity is the keynote of all true elegance. Coco Chanel

vertrider

by vertrider » Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:02 pm

Dear Klaus,

the last five Timelapse VR's - the first one is just for newbies (there is a surprising amount of people which have never seen a VR nor used it.

I split them up as om first instance I did a long one where all were incorporated, but such a file is just too big.

All the best,
Chris
Merlin GoTo w PapyWizard / BT Module (TA) / Touch Control Panel / DP MX2 Dolly Engine, AstroTrac TT320X-AG, Dynamic Perception Stage Zero, Nikon D3s, D700, D7000, Nikkor AF 16/2.8 Fisheye D, Nikkor AFS 14-24/2.8, AFS 24-70/2.8, AFS 80-200/2.8 D ED, AF 50/1.8, AF Micro Nikkor 60/2.8, TC2-EIII, iMac 27" i7, MBP 17" i7, Parallels WinXP, several RAIDs and NAS, cat, dog & fish :)

no avatar
klausesser

by klausesser » Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:46 pm

vertrider wrote:Dear Klaus,

the last five Timelapse VR's - the first one is just for newbies (there is a surprising amount of people which have never seen a VR nor used it.

I split them up as om first instance I did a long one where all were incorporated, but such a file is just too big.

All the best,
Chris

Hi Chris!

Thx! I´ll look at them.

best, Klaus

Destiny

by Destiny » Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:31 pm

Hi Chris.. Sorry to say the last 5, which I am assuming are the ones to view, do not play on my Mac.. I get nothing...
The part pano created using other pano software works but is blurry.. I guess since the stars are so far away.. Hey.. I guess you already know.. but I will tell you anyway..; The light we see was created in the times of the Dinosaur and in many cases long before.. In fact, if a new star was created now.. we would not see it in the nigh sky for millions of year.. In fact, some of the stars we have been seeing in the night sky, might not have existed for millions of years, since it taken millions of years to see its light.. :D If I go way out bush here, I can see some really nice night skies but, Ayers Rock at Uluru was just amazing.. Very very very clear and bight.. many shooting stares too. :)

Destiny...

vertrider wrote:Dear all,

Cheers
Christoph Malin
Christophmalin.com
Twanight.org/cmalin
Primary School Teacher - Hobby Virtual Tours and 3D/360 Object/Product Photographer - Our aim is to create a 3D/360 Virtual Tour Shop/Store with links to 3D/360 degree products. My gear, VR Drive II - D90 - Nikon 10.5 fisheye - Nikon D800 with Nikon-Nikkor 14-24 - NOVOFLEX Magic Balance - Acratech GP Ball-head - Nodal Ninja 4 + RD-16 Rotor - Manfrotto 190CXPRO4 Carbon Fiber Tripod :) :)

no avatar
klausesser

by klausesser » Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:52 pm

vertrider wrote:Dear Klaus,

All the best,
Chris

Hey Chris!

I looked at them right now. very nicely done! But i suggest to uae a bit slower cloud-movings - this woud make it more elegant.
The way it is it´s a bit frantic i mean - doesn´t make you relax and "feel" the space . . . :cool:

Do you try a rail?

best, Klaus

Return to Open discussion