New Software Platform for 360 Imagery  

All things panoramic.
An open forum for every topic on photography, panoramas, IT or related.
no avatar
Topic author
Liked in: 0 post

New Software Platform for 360 Imagery

by khytten » Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:52 pm

Hey folks,

I am new to forum, but been around for a long time - I have been shooting pano's since 2006. I have played with 360 video and giga panos with Kolor software as well.

My company has been doing professional 360 tours since 2007 in the US, and a few years ago we started shooting tours for clients that wanted to use 360 imagery for private assessment management - we built out a full software platform for this work. And a few weeks ago we released a version of our application to the public. I wanted to post here, because I am worried the pano community might miss a great opportunity. Our application can be utilized as your own private cloud for the full private and secure management of 360 imagery, but it also handles LiDAR data - so we are marketing it to a lot of LiDAR companies... but at its core it is one of the best robust assets management platforms utilizing 360 imagery - full with tags, document management, permissions controls.

Take a look at our 4 min video -

Feel free to contact me with questions about how this platform can increase your virtual tour sales by tapping into new markets.