Image-stitching and virtual tour solutions My account Updates
It is currently Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:40 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject: web publishing
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:11 pm 

Hi to all

I would like to ask you something about publishing. I have my virtual tours created with no data embeded. I don`t want to give them to nobody else. But I would like I can offer to others to use them on their sites but only afther get my permission. I need to understand how can somebody else display virtuals from my server to his web site. I need help with the code.

That was the easy part. The difficult and maybe not impossible part is this:

Is there a way to allow display virtuals from my server only on the sites I allow? Forgeth copyright, I don`t want to think about court and similar stuff.
Example: I gave to somebody the code to display my virtual on his site. But he gave the code to somebody else also. And he gave it to others again...and in the end can finish on some other classified site, my concurrency. :o

Can be made a code that once created can be used only on the site that was created for? Maybe there is a way to make restrictions in Cpanel, I don`t know...

Maybe my questions are stupid to experts, maybe not. I ask you that because this way I can sell my virtual tours few times and decide who can display them. Example; I can make it for one apartment that is rented by 3 agencies. First virtual is paid and will be display on my classified site. Than I can make pay 10 € (or any other price) for every other site that want to display it, including agencies. It will be afordable to them and nobody will use my work without my permission.

Thank you,
Toni

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:08 pm 

osmica wrote:
Hi to all
I would like to ask you something about publishing. I have my virtual tours created with no data embeded. I don`t want to give them to nobody else. But I would like I can offer to others to use them on their sites but only afther get my permission. I need to understand how can somebody else display virtuals from my server to his web site. I need help with the code.

You can link the URL - others can put the link on their sites to show your tour. But you allone have full control of anything.

osmica wrote:
is there a way to allow display virtuals from my server only on the sites I allow?

You might use KRProtect for complete protection - or you can use "restricted domains" in PanoTour Pro to show your panos only on selected domains.
Read the documentation of PanoTourPro.

best, Klaus

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:21 pm 

Thank you Klausse,

This part about protect is very intersting. I know what to read now :)
But it will be enough to use the restricted domains in PTP. Who will pay or agree with me in another way, I will add its domain.