I've here before...  

All things panoramic.
An open forum for every topic on photography, panoramas, IT or related.
no avatar
Adrien F

Topic author
Liked in: 0 post
Info

I've here before...

by Adrien F » Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:45 am

Hi every body!

I just wanted to share with you what happened to me yesterday.

As it was a very nice sunny sunday afternoon and we were in Lyon, my parents in law decided to show us a very cute village nearby : Pérouge. If you ever find yourself to be in this part of France, I really encourage you to visit this place, it was crowded of tourists but still a really beautiful medieval village.
First I had no idea of what was this village but as I walked in I had this feeling that I've been here before. And as I was in front of the church i suddently remembered : yes! I was there before ... but virtually! ;) When I was working at Kolor I've seen on this forum a virtual tour of the whole village and thought I'd like to be here someday.

So I want to thank you guys who shoot beautiful places like this one and turn them into virtual places so we can enjoy them from home and dream that some days we'll be there for real.

By the way, the said visit was really nice and I can't find it again, so if one of you ever find it back I'd be glad if he can share it with me.

Something more : virtual tours are great, really, but can't reproduce the delicious odours of the 'galette au sucre' mixed with lilas and glycine...for now? :)

AlexandreJ
Kolor Team

Liked in: 10 posts
Info

by AlexandreJ » Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:47 am

Excellent story :)

klausesser

Liked in: 63 posts
Info

by klausesser » Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:06 pm

Adrien F wrote:. . but can't reproduce the delicious odours of the 'galette au sucre' mixed with lilas and glycine...for now?

Bet it will come in version 3.5 . . . . ;):cool:

best, Klaus

(nice story indeed!)
Simplicity is the keynote of all true elegance. Coco Chanel

AlexandreJ
Kolor Team

Liked in: 10 posts
Info

by AlexandreJ » Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:23 pm

Guess what ?

I answered today a thread here : http://www.autopano.net/forum/t11886-apg-2.5.1-rc2,64-bits-macbookpro-multiband
And something really bother me, I didn't found out why directly.
It was the mountain ! That's the mountain we are using quite every day here as test case for autopano : tournette. The one that is used here in the doc : http://www.autopano.net/wiki-en/action/view/Interpolation_and_blenders

It should be a strange feeling when I will be in real in front of the mountain itself.