Moving Source Images to Isolated Folder  

Got some great idea or a feature request? Post it here and discuss it. The most requested concepts are usually implemented, as Autopano Pro / Giga is very community driven.
no avatar
Michael Ezra

Topic author
Liked in: 1 post
Info

Moving Source Images to Isolated Folder

by Michael Ezra » Mon Oct 30, 2006 3:59 pm

It would be of a great convenience to have an ability to use APP to move the source images of a detected panorama into a separate directory. This way all source images can be nicely organised, instead of keeping source images from muplitple panoramas in a single folder. I do this manually every time, and having APP handle this would be a great help. There should be an option in APP to move source images into a "new panorma folder". the naming convention of the folder may be based on the current naming convention of the panorama file. Thanks!
- Michael

[bo]

Liked in: 0 post
Info

by [bo] » Mon Oct 30, 2006 4:42 pm

That sounds nice :) ! Currently, I use XNView and quickly go through the whole image batch, selecting images and dropping them in new folders. This way is more precise, as I found that APP is not *that* good at sorting out image groups. I guess this depends on the photographer's shooting style...
Some of my panoramas, posted in the Autopano Pro flickr group.