select different marker through rightmouse menu  

Got some great idea or a feature request? Post it here and discuss it. The most requested concepts are usually implemented, as Autopano Pro / Giga is very community driven.
no avatar
HansKeesom

select different marker through rightmouse menu

by HansKeesom » Sun May 04, 2014 12:15 pm

when placing markers on a certain photo I often want to change from red to green or vica versa. At the moment I have to go to the menu on the left to select the other cursor. Doing so I often loose the photo I was working on as active one.

It would save a lot of frustration and mouse movement if i can select a different marker by rightclicking on an empty area of the photo and select a different marker.

Annis
Kolor Team

Re: select different marker through rightmouse menu

by Annis » Mon May 05, 2014 10:18 am

You can also switch between the remove and keep markers with the - and + on the number pad of your keyboard.

no avatar
HansKeesom

by HansKeesom » Mon May 05, 2014 1:40 pm

good to know i can use + and -, but ergonomicly it would be better and faster if I don't have to take my right hand from the mouse and can do a rightmouse click and select the right marker.

Annis
Kolor Team

by Annis » Mon May 05, 2014 2:03 pm

Well, usually my mouse is never far from my keyboard since I'm right-handed, so I just press the key with my thumb but I do see what you mean.

no avatar
HansKeesom

by HansKeesom » Sun May 11, 2014 7:39 pm

Been working a week with an external numeric pad, but really, not working for me. Please add the markerselecton to the mouse menu

Return to Autopano future