Any word on Mac version  

Got some great idea or a feature request? Post it here and discuss it. The most requested concepts are usually implemented, as Autopano Pro / Giga is very community driven.
no avatar
jayelwin

Any word on Mac version

by jayelwin » Mon Feb 27, 2006 1:17 am

I have a bunch of Panos to render from florida - I don't want to buy the PC version if a Mac version is coming out soon. Any word on when? Thanks.

-Josh

francois.simond

by francois.simond » Mon Feb 27, 2006 1:46 am

Some days ago Alexandre said : http://forum.autopano.net/t105-autopano-1.2-planned-features#p803

He is still working hard to optimize optimisation and I personnaly think that he he will put Autopano Pro to a next level of quality thanks to his rework on the engine.
François Simond

no avatar
jayelwin

by jayelwin » Mon Feb 27, 2006 3:54 am

Thanks! I'm trying to not be impatient - I'm sure it will be impressive! I'm itching to render a few panos I shot in Florida and unfortunately they just don't run well under Virtual PC. So hopefully end of next week we'll be up and running.

-Josh

phototrek

by phototrek » Mon Feb 27, 2006 8:07 am

Since Alexandre said to ping him for a buggy Mac Beta, I did but haven't heard back. I am a software engineer and on the CaptureOne beta list from day one, so I think I have what it takes to provide feedback :) Running the unlicensed version in VirtPC is quite unsatisfying.
iMac 27"
Canon Equipment

no avatar
jayelwin

by jayelwin » Mon Feb 27, 2006 3:24 pm

I too would love to try the mac beta, bugs and all. I'd even register it and pay for the software knowing I could upgrade to the 1.2 free based on the stated policy of upgrades.

-Josh

no avatar
oeste

by oeste » Tue Feb 28, 2006 5:30 am

I would be glad to pay for a beta version (Mac) if I could upgrade to the 1.2 version. I am also running Virtual PC. It works but not a great experience.

Return to Autopano future