Extend workspace saving  

Got some great idea or a feature request? Post it here and discuss it. The most requested concepts are usually implemented, as Autopano Pro / Giga is very community driven.
no avatar
HansKeesom

Extend workspace saving

by HansKeesom » Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:26 pm

I would like the saving workspace function to include any open editors and their exact state, so how much zoom at which part of the panorama.

When loading such workspace all editors that were open when saving, should be openen again. This gives an exact "Continue where I was before" function
Regards, Hans Keesom
I stitch and render for other photographers. Price: 25 euro or less, no cure no pay. If you want to concentrate on your business let me do the stitching for you. Free TB of Dropbox space when you have more then 250 euro business a year.

no avatar
mediavets

by mediavets » Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:47 pm

HansKeesom wrote:I would like the saving workspace function to include any open editors and their exact state, so how much zoom at which part of the panorama.

When loading such workspace all editors that were open when saving, should be openen again. This gives an exact "Continue where I was before" function

+1.
Andrew Stephens
Many different Nodal Ninja and Agnos pano heads. Merlin/Panogear mount with Papywizard on Nokia Internet tablets.
Nikon D5100 and D40, Sigma 8mm f3.5 FE, Nikon 10.5mm FE, 35mm, 50mm, 18-55mm, 70-210mm. Promote control.

no avatar
signature45

by signature45 » Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:07 am

I can not hear about this that work is not erfactly .
signature45

Return to Autopano future