Flexible influence size of markers  

Got some great idea or a feature request? Post it here and discuss it. The most requested concepts are usually implemented, as Autopano Pro / Giga is very community driven.
no avatar
HansKeesom

Flexible influence size of markers

by HansKeesom » Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:38 pm

When you have two green markers in two different photos too close together you see that the area of overlap becames blurry. From this can be concluded the aread of influence of a marker is a 45 degree rotated square. Which is fine in itself, but when doing detail work, I would like to be able to have a smaller area of influence of a marker. Also I would like the cursor of a marker to be extend by a dotted line marking the outside of the area of influence
Regards, Hans Keesom
I stitch and render for other photographers. Price: 25 euro or less, no cure no pay. If you want to concentrate on your business let me do the stitching for you. Free TB of Dropbox space when you have more then 250 euro business a year.

no avatar
HansKeesom

by HansKeesom » Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:39 pm

Not what I asked for above, but in preview I get the idea that the area (measured in pixels of final render) that is influenced by a marker changes when zoom changes-> BUG
Regards, Hans Keesom
I stitch and render for other photographers. Price: 25 euro or less, no cure no pay. If you want to concentrate on your business let me do the stitching for you. Free TB of Dropbox space when you have more then 250 euro business a year.

Return to Autopano future