Is autopano the best stitching software?  

Got some great idea or a feature request? Post it here and discuss it. The most requested concepts are usually implemented, as Autopano Pro / Giga is very community driven.
no avatar
andycindy

by andycindy » Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:34 am

UK Pano

by UK Pano » Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:26 am

I started using PTGUI but quickly found it difficult to use as a starter. Then found Kolor and APP/APG and have continued to use it since. As to whether it is the best stitching program, who knows. Personally I think it comes down to individual preferences. Personally I like the automation, batch processing and interface that APG has vs. PTGUI but I know that some pano's PTGUI is better at detecting. Try them all out and determine it yourself
Canon 400D / Canon 24-105mm L / Sigma 8mm f3.5 FE / Sigma 10-20mm / Sigma 70-300mm / NN3 & R1 / PS CS2 / LR3 / Enfuse

no avatar
HansKeesom

by HansKeesom » Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:55 pm

Think in projects of 5 or more panoramas. Then autopano really shines in productivity.
Regards, Hans Keesom
I stitch and render for other photographers. Price: 25 euro or less, no cure no pay. If you want to concentrate on your business let me do the stitching for you. Free TB of Dropbox space when you have more then 250 euro business a year.

Return to Autopano future