Resizeable group panels  

Got some great idea or a feature request? Post it here and discuss it. The most requested concepts are usually implemented, as Autopano Pro / Giga is very community driven.
Aeriscera

Resizeable group panels

by Aeriscera » Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:42 pm

I often find it annoying that the area of the main window where AP shows you the images it has loaded (the "group panel"?) only shows two rows of images and can't be resized vertically. I'd like users to be able to grab the bottom of the panel and drag it down so you can see more rows of images.

no avatar
mediavets

by mediavets » Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:14 pm

Aeriscera wrote:I often find it annoying that the area of the main window where AP shows you the images it has loaded (the "group panel"?) only shows two rows of images and can't be resized vertically. I'd like users to be able to grab the bottom of the panel and drag it down so you can see more rows of images.

I agree totally.

This is something I first asked for years ago.
Andrew Stephens
Many different Nodal Ninja and Agnos pano heads. Merlin/Panogear mount with Papywizard on Nokia Internet tablets.
Nikon D5100 and D40, Sigma 8mm f3.5 FE, Nikon 10.5mm FE, 35mm, 50mm, 18-55mm, 70-210mm. Promote control.

gkaefer

by gkaefer » Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:30 pm

would be interesting to know why this is still not available / was not realized.
Because working with programming Environments (like: MS Visual Studio) dealing with Windows GUIs this in general is only a flag to be set to allow the window to be resizable....

Georg

Return to Autopano future