Stack with moving objects  

Got some great idea or a feature request? Post it here and discuss it. The most requested concepts are usually implemented, as Autopano Pro / Giga is very community driven.
no avatar
HansKeesom

Topic author
Liked in: 2 posts
Info

Stack with moving objects

by HansKeesom » Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:30 pm

When you use exposure stacking and moving objects (people) are in it, there is often a difference between the photos of a stack other then just the exposure. For the area where the difference are I would like to default to what is on the 0-picture. I often make that as the first one so time it for people to be nicely in the shot.
Regards, Hans Keesom
I stitch and render for other photographers. Price: 25 euro or less, no cure no pay. If you want to concentrate on your business let me do the stitching for you. Free TB of Dropbox space when you have more then 250 euro business a year.

ThomasV
Kolor Team

Liked in: 1 post
Info

by ThomasV » Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:40 am

Hello,

Improving anti-ghost is a task on which we plan to work to deliver an easier workflow, especially for bracketed pano.

Thanks,
Thomas

no avatar
HansKeesom

Topic author
Liked in: 2 posts
Info

by HansKeesom » Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:19 pm

Hi Thomas,

Then I hope you take my suggestion into that task ;-)
Regards, Hans Keesom
I stitch and render for other photographers. Price: 25 euro or less, no cure no pay. If you want to concentrate on your business let me do the stitching for you. Free TB of Dropbox space when you have more then 250 euro business a year.