Date on OS X Version?  

Got some great idea or a feature request? Post it here and discuss it. The most requested concepts are usually implemented, as Autopano Pro / Giga is very community driven.
no avatar
jayelwin

Date on OS X Version?

by jayelwin » Tue Feb 14, 2006 7:45 pm

Any predictions???

Very Excited!

no avatar
Jeefus

by Jeefus » Fri Feb 17, 2006 3:19 pm

Wondering the same thing... had been hoping it might be today!

Also very excited!

no avatar
jayelwin

by jayelwin » Fri Feb 17, 2006 4:08 pm

I know. I've been generating panos with virtual PC but only with the demo mode so I get the watermark. Also painfully slow (but quite stable I might add, virtual PC must be a very "standard" well behaved PC). I just got the 24mm 2.8 EF lens for my 5D and last night calculated where the nodal point is so I'm roaring to go. Now I need to convince the wife to let me bring my tripod on the plane with us to Florida tomorrow. With a stroller, two car seats and a ton of luggage so far the answer is no.

As to aperture, it has been great so far. I shoot a pano and then load it as raw in Aperture under a new project for that pano. I correct one of the shots for WB etc and then I lift and stamp those corrections onto all of the other shots guaranteeing uniformity. Then it's a simple matter of exporting the files which can be done as JPEG, TIFF TIFF16 etc; a perfect little package to drag over into Autopano.

Return to Autopano future