Saving and Rendering  

Got some great idea or a feature request? Post it here and discuss it. The most requested concepts are usually implemented, as Autopano Pro / Giga is very community driven.
no avatar
TIW-Mark
Member
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:41 pm

Saving and Rendering

by TIW-Mark » Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:14 pm

How about this, In the Panos column it would be nice if I could:

A. Single Click a pano and press COMMAND S to save it. I know you have the pulldowns for extended but I shouldn't have to pull down for everyone I want to save.

B. The Save All feature at the bottom of this window is nice but, I have no idea which file it is asking to save; I shouldn't have to look for it. How about a thumbnail preview at the top of the Save dialog box?

C. I should be able to single click each of the panos in my list independently so I can choose to Save or Render just the selected ones.

User avatar
AlexandreJ
Kolor Team
 
Posts: 5917
Joined: Mon Nov 14, 2005 4:56 pm
Location: Francin, France

by AlexandreJ » Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:00 am

TIW-Mark wrote:A. Single Click a pano and press COMMAND S to save it. I know you have the pulldowns for extended but I shouldn't have to pull down for everyone I want to save.

To add keyboard shortcuts to panorama column, it would need a first action to select a panorama and then use the shortcut. There is no such selection mechanism in that panorama column yet.

TIW-Mark wrote:B. The Save All feature at the bottom of this window is nice but, I have no idea which file it is asking to save; I shouldn't have to look for it. How about a thumbnail preview at the top of the Save dialog box?

The save all does save all panorama of the column. Note: CMD+save all does that job directly without asking for all individual file names.

TIW-Mark wrote:C. I should be able to single click each of the panos in my list independently so I can choose to Save or Render just the selected ones.

Good idea. It needs the same selection mechanism quoted before. Then we could add action like 'save selection', 'render selection', 'close selection', etc.
todo list issue 1483

no avatar
foundation
Member
 
Posts: 244
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 4:43 am

by foundation » Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:37 pm

Ooh I like the save selected idea. It'd be great if you could do extended save as selected as well. Also, when saying render selected it be great to be able to render all the selected with a common set of render settings (instead of what was set in preferences at time of pano detection)


Return to Autopano future

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest