Image-stitching and virtual tour solutions My account Updates
It is currently Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:42 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 8:55 am 
Administrator

Hi everybody,
I'm currently adding fisheyes lens support to APP. It's quite finished but I lack some pictures to fine tune the lens model.
So I call for help from you as I need panorama samples :
- from 3 to 8 fisheye pictures for a panorama : can be a full 360x180 or not, doesn't matter,
- mounted on a nikon : fisheyes lenses : Nikon 8mm, Nikon 10.5mm, peleng 8mm, Sigma 8mm
- mounted on a 1.6 sensor size canon : canon 350D for example : Sigma 8mm, peleng 8mm, and canon fisheye lens (I'm sure it exists ?)
- mounted on a 1.3 sensor size canon : canon 1D for example : Sigma 8mm, peleng 8mm, and canon fisheye lens
- mounted on a full frame sensor size : canon 5D or 1DsII : Sigma 8mm, peleng 8mm, and canon fisheye lens

---
Naming : "brand_lens_number.jpg" => BTW I need exif absolutely.
example : 6 pictures panorama from a 20d using sigma 8mm
canon20d_sigma8mm_picture1.jpg, canon20d_sigma8mm_picture2.jpg, canon20d_sigma8mm_picture3.jpg,
canon20d_sigma8mm_picture4.jpg, canon20d_sigma8mm_picture5.jpg, canon20d_sigma8mm_picture6.jpg.
If you don't have time to rename pictures, just reply to this topic with file names and technical details, so I can figure out the panorama (yes, I could let APP do the job, of course :-) )

---
Where to put the files :
* prefered method : ftp://ftp.autopano.net/incoming/panoramas-tests/
* support at autopano.net (I should not have any limit here, but I never tried ...)

Of course, privacy will be respected : files will never be used for anything else than our internal testing of APP.

Thanks for the help

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 11:51 am 

Alexandre,

I set a series of 3 different fish-eye panos uploading to your FTP space this morning as I left the house. Hopefully they have successfully uploaded. The three panos are of the Grand Canyon (USA), Yosemite national park (USA) and Grey Hill (Wales). There are readme files for each giving lens details etc. and also some demo stitches done using PTMac to give an idea of what the stiched panos should look like.

Many thanks,

Gareth.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 7:43 pm 

Alexandre,

Are you still looking for fisheye images? I have a bunch using the Nikon D70/Nikkor 10.5 mm Combination that I can submit if they are still helpful.

Julie

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 8:14 pm 
Administrator

Yes, I'm still looking for fisheye pictures. I have a base of standard fisheye panorama, but the more, the better.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 2:45 am 

Hi,

Uploaded several sets of images, mostly taken with the 20D/Sigma8mm setup.

They have been test panos when testing PTMac and I figured they could be used by you as well.

Please let me know if you are looking for betatesters when the Mac OS X version needs testing.

Sincerely,

Kjell Are Refsvik

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 10:23 pm 

Support for agnos mrotatorc would be nice. (sigma 8mm fisheye lens held at a slant so you can make a panorama with 3 images).
Sample images on the product page
http://www.agnos.com/catalogo.htm?v_lingua=ENG&v_iss_web=0000000000000087896758697417&v_categ_lista=PR001&v_cod_art_sche=MROTATORC&v_vai_primo_art=SI