render all  

Got some great idea or a feature request? Post it here and discuss it. The most requested concepts are usually implemented, as Autopano Pro / Giga is very community driven.
no avatar
foundation

Topic author
Liked in: 0 post
Info

render all

by foundation » Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:01 pm

It'd be really nice if the render all function let you set the same setting for all the panoramas.
My workflow is usually:

detect panos
render a jpeg at 50% or smaller (if 50% is more than 30k pixels) with ghost removal
render a sub set as .psb at 100% and 16 bits with embedded layers without ghost removal

to do the second set, I have to click 5 or more items in every single pano I want to render.

If a new "render all" dialog is too much effort, I was thinking an easy way to do this would be to have a "render all with the current render preferences" button that uses whatever is set in the settings and applies it to all.

no avatar
foundation

Topic author
Info

by foundation » Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:03 pm

it'd also be super nice if the save all and extended save all let you pick a directory to save in and then the automatic naming preferences take over

Lionel Laissus
Kolor Team

Info

by Lionel Laissus » Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:43 pm

good idea I put it on our todo list :-)

no avatar
foundation

Topic author
Info

by foundation » Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:21 pm

Thanks! I know the to do lists are always miles long but I appreciate that the idea has been heard.

no avatar
foundation

Topic author
Info

by foundation » Mon May 12, 2014 5:56 pm

Just revisiting this as I'm doing an extended save all as on 120 panoramas. I sure wish I could specify the root path once, and then let the %p/%a forum take over from there. Given that it has to copy the files then delete the files for each "move" I have a small time to wait (sometimes 200 files in a pano) between each one. not long enough to walk away, but not long enough to enjoy waiting for it, so even if the copy/delete bug isn't fixed, I could let it run all night with a true "save all". also render all with current preferences would still be very useful.

no avatar
HansKeesom

Liked in: 2 posts
Info

Re: render all

by HansKeesom » Mon May 12, 2014 6:30 pm

and great if we can have a edit all button..

no avatar
HansKeesom

Liked in: 2 posts
Info

Re: render all

by HansKeesom » Fri May 16, 2014 4:47 pm

and a button that will call the plugin wizard for all. One setting for all groups at the left side of the screen.