Few suggestions  

Got some great idea or a feature request? Post it here and discuss it.
vincen
Kolor Certified Trainer

Topic author
Liked in: 4 posts
Info

Few suggestions

by vincen » Tue Sep 15, 2015 1:56 pm

-> Display a point or something in timeline for each place where you have done a setup of horizon, stitch and masks
-> Keyboard shortcut for activate/deactivate magnet and capability to setup the range in preferences (might be in percentage so it adapts automatically when you zoom or setup with fixed value of time/frames length
-> Get a quick rendering option (right click anywhere in timeline and be able to select a quick rendering on that point, setup in preferences how long before/after cllick point rendering should be done and which quality)
-> Be able to navigate in timeline with +/- and/or <-/-> for frame by frame move
-> Asks two times if you want to overwrite files for rendering. On rendering window, I click on the button to access folder where I want to save video file and select existing one, it asks me if I want to overwrite. Then when I click Render it asks again if I want to overwrite ! At least I'm sure I really want to overwrite it !!

Vincèn
Blog: http://www.skivr.com
Nodal Ninja 4 R-D16 on Benro Tripod + Ultimate R1 on Nodal Ninja P2 + Nikon D800 + Nikkor 10.5 + Nikkor 14/24 f/2.8 +Pentax 645D

ClaireM

Liked in: 36 posts
Info

Re: Few suggestions

by ClaireM » Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:20 am

Hi Vincen,

I take your suggestions into account. However, there is something I would like to point out :
"-> Be able to navigate in timeline with +/- and/or <-/-> for frame by frame move"
--> This already exists, however for that to work you need to make sure that the UI is currently focused on the timeline (i.e click on the timeline before), let me know if it doesn't work for you. (it's using the left/right arrows of your keyboard).

EDIT : those left/right arrow shortcuts seem to be broken in case you are separating AVP in several windows. But they still work if you keep AVP in one window. It's going to be fixed soon.

Best,

Claire

vincen likes this post.

vincen
Kolor Certified Trainer

Topic author
Liked in: 4 posts
Info

Re: Few suggestions

by vincen » Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:24 am

ClaireM wrote:--> This already exists, however for that to work you need to make sure that the UI is currently focused on the timeline (i.e click on the timeline before), let me know if it doesn't work for you. (it's using the left/right arrows of your keyboard).

Thanks Claire but it would be nice to setup in Preferences of app how it should jump as right now it looks it's different depending of length of video files opened ! I'd like to setup it to be always one second for example ;)
Blog: http://www.skivr.com
Nodal Ninja 4 R-D16 on Benro Tripod + Ultimate R1 on Nodal Ninja P2 + Nikon D800 + Nikkor 10.5 + Nikkor 14/24 f/2.8 +Pentax 645D