2 camera fisheye stitch from izugar  

Got some great idea or a feature request? Post it here and discuss it. The most requested concepts are usually implemented, as Autopano Video is very community driven.
no avatar
psatter

Topic author
Liked in: 0 post
Info

2 camera fisheye stitch from izugar

by psatter » Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:39 pm

Has anyone tried the 2 or 4 gopro with fisheye lens from izugar or a 1.55mm lens?

http://www.izugar.com/product/z2x.html

I'm looking to see if we can stitch a 2.7k 4:3 fisheye lens off a 2 camera lens setup.

Thanks Kolor.

Destiny

Liked in: 72 posts
Info

Re: 2 camera fisheye stitch from izugar

by Destiny » Sat Jul 11, 2015 2:41 am

OH WOW... Better than buying 6 GoPro camera result.. Far less stitching issues and cheaper.. I don't get it... Never seen this unit before... I wonder why GoPro does not add Fisheye Lenses to their camera.. I guess since the GoPro was never designed for 360 Stills or 360 Video from the onset.. 360 has only been possible due to improvised solutions to hold a GoPro set of cameras..

The only Rig I like is the Freedom360 gear.. Even the Plastic printed option is better than the other blue rubber one.. I would expect that would go all wobbly in the Australian sun.. I feel that the Explorer Rig would be the best one since it's made of metal.. I am thinking that if GoPro could make a camera just for Rigs with a Fisheye Lens.. I think that might really help with the stitching quality... Not sure since I am only guessing..

I am really looking forward to a great 360 video solution... I could very easily use it at school during concerts and other events. At the moment its all far too iffy, hard and time consuming to process and very expensive but oh sooo cool!!.

Destiny...

Return to Autopano Video Future