Green flashes in export   [SOLVED] - View the solution

This forum is dedicated to Autopano Video bug reports and features discussion.
Please read the posting rules before starting a topic!
no avatar
Coal_Jackson

Topic author
Liked in: 0 post
Info

Green flashes in export  [SOLVED]

by Coal_Jackson » Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:41 pm

Hello! I'm having a few massive issues with AutoPano Video 3.

I'm using a Gigabyte Aero 14 laptop with a GTX 1060 on Windows 10.16gb of ram.
Autopano Video3.
I am using a Gopro Omni to shoot and import.

So I used the Omni software to import all my footage and create a 4k video. All of this works fine.

Once I go into my project file and further edit the stitch and export it I'm getting a video with these green flashes throughout the video. This happens with H.264, ProRes, and Cineform at 4k. 2k is fine, 5k exports just a black screen and 6k crashes my software.

You can see what I'm talking about here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DC4PHVP ... e=youtu.be

I then tried to create a brand new project file and stitch it manually and it does the same thing.

I've tried reinstally the software and restarting my computer many times. I've tried different settings within the program and none of that is working either.

I have tested using Autopano Video 3 with footage from an A7SII rig and it does not do this. I am only getting these issues from the footage from my gopro omni.

Please help!
Last edited by Coal_Jackson on Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

no avatar
Destiny

Liked in: 227 posts
Info

Re: Green flashes in export

by Destiny » Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:09 am

Not good.. Is there any issue with the video before you use it in APV.. Try updating your graphics card drivers.. Your graphics card might be on the blink. Does this happen with any other software... other video editing software...??

Destiny...

no avatar
Coal_Jackson

Topic author
Info

by Coal_Jackson » Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:14 am

No issues with the videos before they are used in AVP. The software also works totally fine with footage from other sources, it's just the Gopro Omni footage that this happens with.

As well the auto exported video that the gopro omni importer creates works just fine too. It's strictly when manually exporting videos created by the gopro omni and edited in AVP.

No issues with other video software either. I use premiere pro every day and no issues there.

no avatar
Destiny

Liked in: 227 posts
Info

by Destiny » Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:20 am

Could the issue be one of the GoPro cameras.??

Destiny...

no avatar
Coal_Jackson

Topic author
Info

by Coal_Jackson » Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:30 am

I took your first advice and updated my graphics card drivers, can't believe I didn't try that first! It worked.

Thank you very much!