Timeline CTI is stuck  

This forum is dedicated to Autopano Video bug reports and features discussion.
Please read the posting rules before starting a topic!
no avatar
Editude

Topic author
Liked in: 0 post
Info

Timeline CTI is stuck

by Editude » Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:27 am

Hello,

Sometimes the Current Time Indicator on the timeline gets stuck. It is not possible to drag it with the mouse to another time, nor is it possible to set the in and out points.
When I hit the play button, or type in an exact timecode, the CTI does move however.
Typically this happens when I start a new project after finishing another one.

Please fix this!

Kind regards,
Wim

ClaireM

Liked in: 36 posts
Info

Re: Timeline CTI is stuck

by ClaireM » Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:22 am

Hi,

We are aware of this issue, however unable to reproduce it over here. In case this happens can you try to resize the preview part of the window (drag its border) and let us know if this fixes the issue.

Best,

Claire

no avatar
talkingdog

Liked in: 3 posts
Info

by talkingdog » Thu May 19, 2016 11:26 pm

Why is this still a problem? I've had CTI get stuck fairly regularly since I started using the software a year ago. Recently it seems like it's got to the point where I have to close down the whole program to get it working again.

I'm on a Mac using 10.10.5

ClaireM

Liked in: 36 posts
Info

by ClaireM » Thu May 26, 2016 2:25 pm

Hi,

This is still an issue, because it is really difficult to catch... No techniques yet to reproduce it all the time and no idea where this comes from. If you have additional tips to help us reproduce, we'd love too... I'm working on mac, using AVP every single day, this happened to me maybe twice in the past 6 months...

Best,

Claire

no avatar
talkingdog

Liked in: 3 posts
Info

by talkingdog » Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:46 pm

Hey.... I guess I forgot to check back on this thread... but this is still a problem. I was working on a mac and it happened.... Today I'm trying a project out on a windows 10 machine and the CTI similarly gets stuck in a spot. Other times I had to go to a different application and this time I saved the project and gave back control of the timeline. I've accepted it as being normal, but you guys should fix it ;-)