Render - Pixelized  

This forum is dedicated to Autopano Video bug reports and features discussion.
Please read the posting rules before starting a topic!
no avatar
to2hov

Topic author
Liked in: 0 post
Info

Render - Pixelized

by to2hov » Wed Dec 23, 2015 8:26 am

Hello,

I've been working on a project using your Autopano Video in the past month. Sadly the latest results are not as I expected (as it should be). So the following (attachment and info) is what my problems look like:

- Your computer specs (Windows 8 64bit / SVGA ASUS-GTX650-DTC-1GD5, DDR5, 16GB of RAM, up to date drivers)
- Which version of the software you are using v2.2 (I tried v2.3 too)
- How many videos, what file format - 9 video files used / shot with 5d mk3 + 15mm Fisheye (6horizontal + 1top + 2bottom)
- When does the crash/problem occur exactly - It doesn't crash but as you can see on the image attached I have pixelized areas after the rendering, all the time.
- Is the same using a different project? If not, what's the difference between the two? - NO. On my test stitches. I have no pixelized information. I also tried to re-stitch it but this also doesn't work.
- Screenshots, we love those - Attached

I have a deadline latest by today so if you have any solution for this I'd love to learn why does it make it so hard for me to finish that project.

Best,
N.
Attachments
render.jpg

renan
Kolor Team

Liked in: 1 post
Info

Re: Render - Pixelized

by renan » Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:44 am

What are your blending presets ?
Are you using "Smart cutting" in Weighting algorithm ? If it's the case, the paths for cutting are computing on first rendered frame and not actualized. So, moving objects can be weirdly cut as in your screen shot.