Exporting to maximum output on AVP  

Share your tips and tricks here or get help with any Autopano Video!
No bug reports (of any kind) in this forum!
no avatar
LBernos

Topic author
Liked in: 7 posts
Info

Exporting to maximum output on AVP

by LBernos » Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:15 am

Hello!

I am about to render a video in AVP, and I want to export it as ProRes MOV. Then I see on the menu that the maximum size allowed by output settings is 16384 x 16384 (16384 x 8192)

So should I opt to 16384 x 8192 to get the maximum resolution or no? because I tried, and the rendered video climbed to 50GB. and tats only 30secs..

Thoughts?

Emeric
Kolor Team

Liked in: 14 posts
Info

Re: Exporting to maximum output on AVP

by Emeric » Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:14 am

When you click "render" for the first time on a project, there is a definition already set. It's the number of pixels your project can render without upscaling the scene.
Sure you can go up to 16k, but yes you'll have insane file size without any quality gain.

LBernos likes this post.

no avatar
LBernos

Topic author
Liked in: 7 posts
Info

Re: Exporting to maximum output on AVP

by LBernos » Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:16 am

Hello! So what would be the best (max quality) render settings? Because after export from avp.. I still bring it to AE for graphics.. so I need a good editable file from avp..

Thank you!

Emeric wrote:When you click "render" for the first time on a project, there is a definition already set. It's the number of pixels your project can render without upscaling the scene.
Sure you can go up to 16k, but yes you'll have insane file size without any quality gain.