autopano giga does not update the project autopanovideo   [SOLVED] - View the solution

Share your tips and tricks here or get help with any Autopano Video!
No bug reports (of any kind) in this forum!
no avatar
turkito74

Topic author
Liked in: 0 post
Info

autopano giga does not update the project autopanovideo

by turkito74 » Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:08 am

The changes I make in autopano giga does not update the project autopanovideo, please I need help

no avatar
jesusrg

Info

Re: autopano giga does not update the project autopanovideo

by jesusrg » Tue Apr 26, 2016 1:04 pm

The same thing happends to me, this is my workaround, save the pano and the kava, close giga and video, open the kava again, press edit to open giga, optimize the CP, save the pano go back to video and that will work.
Best regards.
Jesus.

olivierbo
Kolor Team

Liked in: 134 posts
Info

by olivierbo » Tue Apr 26, 2016 2:40 pm

Hello,

Please have a look at our troubleshooting page (you can access the documentation from the Help menu): http://www.kolor.com/wiki-en/action/vie ... _Solutions

Kind regards,
Olivier

no avatar
Guga

Info

by Guga » Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:19 pm

Im having also the same problems with my program; Is not the first time I use it for a project and I did not had any troubles back then, but now, the modifications a make on Autopano Giga does not update on Autopano Video. I checked the troubleshooting page with an unssucesfull outcome. I would appreciate if someone could help me. Should I erase the programs and download them again? =(

olivierbo
Kolor Team

Info

by olivierbo » Fri Apr 29, 2016 8:47 am

Hello,

Ca you give us details about your exact system configuration? Also, does it happen after a system update or any other update (APG/AVP, video drivers, etc)?
Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,
Olivier

no avatar
Guga

Info

by Guga » Fri Apr 29, 2016 7:30 pm

Thank you very much Oliver, I´ll explain myself a little further.

Im working on a project on my Mac pro (With a processor of 2.8 Ghz intel Core i5, Memory of 8 Gb and a Graphic car Intel Iris 1536 MB). Im using 7 Hero 4 Gopro cams and 360 Heros rig with 7 slots. The programs I own right now are Autopano Giga 4.2.3 and Autopano Video 2.3.2, I think they have not been upgraded (no updates found), as I recently acquire them about two weeks ago.

So far on the few projects we have made, the programs have work pretty good with no problem updating the edition I make on Autopano Giga and passing them automatically to Auto Video. At first I thought that the trouble could be caused by the way I saved the videos, as indeed they presented characters and spaces on the name. I reorganized everything and deleted the first project and started on a new one (http://bit.ly/1rnVtJG). This were the results after doing that (http://bit.ly/1WXMKKv) and this is the menu of my work (http://bit.ly/1r2WvdG).

I installed Pano Tour about the same time I aquire Autopano Giga and Video, but that program I have it on trial version. From there there has no been other programs installed on the computers. Hope with this information you can help me. Thanks on advanced.

olivierbo
Kolor Team

Info

by olivierbo » Mon May 02, 2016 12:24 pm

Hello,

Can you please remove the space characters in your folder name(s) as well? What changes are not updated in AVP exactly?
You are on a local drive?

Kind regards,
Olivier

no avatar
Guga

Info

Re: autopano giga does not update the project autopanovideo  [SOLVED]

by Guga » Wed May 04, 2016 10:32 pm

Hello Oliver.

Thank you very much for the support, worked perfectly I already finish the project. Best regards.