Incorrect Aspect Ratio on Exported Videos  

Share your tips and tricks here or get help with any Autopano Video!
No bug reports (of any kind) in this forum!
no avatar
Edge_DNA

Topic author
Liked in: 0 post
Info

Incorrect Aspect Ratio on Exported Videos

by Edge_DNA » Wed Oct 07, 2015 3:29 pm

Hi all I have a couple questions.

I recently updated to Windows 10 and did a clean install of AVP 2.2 and APG 4.2. I reviewed all my settings and in both programs they are the same, but yet whenever I export, my videos have a pixel aspect ratio of 0.8889, when my previous videos before install had a pixel aspect ratio of 1. Has anyone else experienced this or have any ideas on how to fix it?

Also, I wanted to know what tools people find best for fine tuning stitched areas (feathering/blending edges). Right now I am just setting the types of blending that I want (iso, smart, etc.), but I really want to hone in on those areas and make adjustments manually. Is there anyway to do this in Giga? If not, what other programs do you recommend? I hear that Lightroom is a pretty good option. Any suggestions are appreciated. Thanks!

no avatar
asenjil

Liked in: 0 post
Info

Re: Incorrect Aspect Ratio on Exported Videos

by asenjil » Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:57 pm

I'm having the same aspect ratio problem, I guess it comes from autopano giga 4.2. Instead of setting a 2:1 proportion the final output is 2:1 less one raw of pixels eg: 2000:999. I'm using 3 fisheye 180 lenses and I have no idea why does it happen.

no avatar
talkingdog

Liked in: 3 posts
Info

Re: Incorrect Aspect Ratio on Exported Videos

by talkingdog » Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:30 pm

aspect ratio problem was a bug in AVP 2.2.1