Image-stitching and virtual tour solutions My account Updates
It is currently Thu Oct 30, 2014 4:14 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:25 pm 

Hi All

I have noticed that double clicking a saved .kava file (windows 7 64) never works. It will open AVP but never finish loading. Even using file open within AVP does not seem to work. I just tried to open a file across the office network and after 30 minutes I quit the program. These files have 11 gopro movies.

Any way to get this to work?

phil

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:48 am 

Hi Phil,

To association the .kava files with AVP you have to link the file extension with the software: click right -> open with -> choose default program.

Concerning the infinite loading, this happens when your resources (video, tiff images, .pano and .kava files) are not in the same folder. And the loading of a project from a network storage will be very long as you are trying to read 11 high res videos (11 * 35 MB/s -> 385 MB/s ...) so use a local storage please.

Let me know if it helps.

Thanks,

Martin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:19 pm 

Ah good to know they all have to be in the same folder. As there is no warning about missing files it was impossible to know what the problem was. For organization purposes I currently have all my files in different folders eg source videos separate from Kolor generated files. I guess I can change that although I prefer a cleaner setup than having everything dumped in to one folder.

phil