Yes, the control point editor changed in the 3.5 version.
The Lens distortion parameters have moved in the 'Optimization scopes' submenu as you guessed.
Concerning the settings you want to apply, ie:
- Identical focal
- Force different distortion
- 3rd order distortion model + optical center,
it translates to :
- Focal : Automatic -- Scope : pano (all images of the pano will have the same focal value)
- Distortion : 3rd order -- Scope : image (each image will have its own distortion values)
- Offset : Enable -- Scope : image (optical center will be optimized for each image)
Documention will be updated soon.