idea for user interface  

Support on the Panoshoot device
no avatar
tws7

idea for user interface

by tws7 » Thu May 23, 2013 6:02 pm

I Know that This is stll a work in progress But here are two Ideas that would be useful at Least to me. First I would a step by step mode like the one in papywiz, second
a button on the shoot interface that would fire the shutter manully. The reason I would like this when shooting near traffic on my manual panohead I shoot in beween passing cars and In crowds Its useful to be able to shoot the same shot a few times to get the right shot( also I got people walking right in frount of the lens). Also you might want to check out the Iphone app gps4cam at http://gps4cam.com/. What I find intresting It generate a bar code with the gps info that you photograph and later you use to geo tag photos. I think you could use this concept to transfer other data such as xml data.

no avatar
Markus W.

by Markus W. » Thu May 23, 2013 8:39 pm

Hi tws7,

the function to shoot manually is included.... pushing the red joystick button will fire your camera.
Last edited by Markus W. on Thu May 23, 2013 9:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

no avatar
Markus W.

by Markus W. » Thu May 23, 2013 10:56 pm

I think it would be generally good if the camera trigger would be integrated into panoshoot. Then it would also make a meaningful consider a vibration sensor.

no avatar
tws7

by tws7 » Fri May 24, 2013 10:15 pm

Im aware of the red button, the joystick is not available while the session is running.

Return to Panoshoot