Clearing the myths about Panogear head  

Support on the Panoshoot device
no avatar
javqui

by javqui » Wed May 15, 2013 12:25 am

mediavets:
Regarding your work with the pandroidWiz support, consider the issue that trigger the long discussion between Klaus and me.

At the end, I need to said thank you to Klaus for expose this issue as a critical scenario for a controller.

Javier.
Edited: fix a mistake with Klaus name
Last edited by javqui on Wed May 15, 2013 4:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

no avatar
mediavets

by mediavets » Wed May 15, 2013 12:47 am

javqui wrote:mediavets:
Regarding your work with the pandroidWiz support, consider the issue that trigger the long discussion between Mr. Klauss and me.

At the end, I need to said thank you to Mr. Klauss for expose this issue as a critical scenario for a controller.

Javier.

You've 'lost' me again.

What are we talking about here?
Andrew Stephens
Many different Nodal Ninja and Agnos pano heads. Merlin/Panogear mount with Papywizard on Nokia Internet tablets.
Nikon D5100 and D40, Sigma 8mm f3.5 FE, Nikon 10.5mm FE, 35mm, 50mm, 18-55mm, 70-210mm. Promote control.

no avatar
javqui

by javqui » Wed May 15, 2013 1:29 am

mediavets wrote:
Regarding your work with the pandroidWiz support, consider the issue that trigger the long discussion between Klaus and me.

At the end, I need to said thank you to Klaus for expose this issue as a critical scenario for a controller.

Javier.

You've 'lost' me again.

What are we talking about here?

I post the questions in your own forum.

Edited: Fix a mistake with Klaus name.
Last edited by javqui on Wed May 15, 2013 12:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

gkaefer

by gkaefer » Wed May 15, 2013 9:16 am

Regarding your work with the pandroidWiz support, consider the issue that trigger the long discussion between Mr. Klauss and me.

At the end, I need to said thank you to Mr. Klauss for expose this issue as a critical scenario for a controller.

Javier.

whatever you think about an other Person....
but you got informed by Andrew that you used an wrong familyname.
Please keep a basic level of civility and use the correct one.

The Name Mr. KLAUSS could be interpreted as Dr.Clauss http://www.dr-clauss.de/de/

no avatar
javqui

by javqui » Wed May 15, 2013 12:01 pm

gkaefer wrote:

Javier.

whatever you think about an other Person....
but you got informed by Andrew that you used an wrong familyname.
Please keep a basic level of civility and use the correct one.

The Name Mr. KLAUSS could be interpreted as Dr.Clauss http://www.dr-clauss.de/de/

Thanks gkaefer for the note.

Apologizes if I offend somebody by using the wrong terms or name, it never was my intention.
He sign his posts as Klaus and I start using Mr. as a symbol of respect (a practice in my culture when a person deserves your respect). Then he start signing as Mr.Klaus. so I continue using it.
For some reason I insert an extra "s' also. probably by the same confusion with Dr.Clauss or due the forum system show me "klaussser wrote" at the begining of this topic. Not sure where is the source of the issue.
At the end and according with you, is just the oppositve, is not a symbol of respect, is a symbol of no basic level of civility.
A lot of confusion here and misinterpretation of terms and cultures.

I will use Klaus only.

I'm really sorry Klaus if I ofend you by using the wrong terms or type your name with the extra "s". It was never my intention. Hope you understand.
I edited every single post to fix my mistake.
Last edited by javqui on Wed May 15, 2013 12:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

no avatar
klausesser

by klausesser » Wed May 15, 2013 1:53 pm

javqui wrote:I'm really sorry Klaus if I ofend you by using the wrong terms or type your name with the extra "s". It was never my intention. Hope you understand.

I didn´t feel offended by THAT.

Klaus
Simplicity is the keynote of all true elegance. Coco Chanel

no avatar
javqui

by javqui » Wed May 15, 2013 4:08 pm

klausesser wrote:
javqui wrote:I'm really sorry Klaus if I ofend you by using the wrong terms or type your name with the extra "s". It was never my intention. Hope you understand.

I didn´t feel offended by THAT.

Klaus

Accept my apologies if I offend you in any other way. I'm not this type of person.

Unfortunately the attacks went too far in my opinion since the begining and I didn't have other option due the absence of a quick intervention of an impartial moderator on this situation.
But fortunately everything had been cleared and a new and fresh level of communication is in place, at least from my side.
Thank you.
Javier

Previous

Return to Panoshoot