Page 4 of 4

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:04 pm
by desmans
Hi,

how can i download a good XML file from a iPhone ?
Work perfectly wtih my laptop but empty xml with my iPhone.

Thx for your answer
Christian

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:56 pm
by javqui
desmans wrote:Hi,

how can i download a good XML file from a iPhone ?
Work perfectly wtih my laptop but empty xml with my iPhone.

Thx for your answer
Christian

Hi Christian,
Here is a preliminary answer for iOS safari mobile devices:
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110809014020AAjkRYv

We will implement an additional solution to cover the iPhone/iPad limitation soon. Thi solution will send the file by email or to the cloud if your iPhone is connected to internet.

Thanks and welcome.

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 2:21 pm
by mark_anderson_us
Hi Guys

Is the panoshoot faster than papywizard. My last shoot was close to an hour at sunset so massive light change. I read the T&C controller is faster because it uses jog vs move to?

Looks like a nice product, esp with ability to control from tablet.

Regards

Mark

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 7:47 pm
by panoramicessentials.com
mark_anderson_us wrote:Hi Guys

Is the panoshoot faster than papywizard. My last shoot was close to an hour at sunset so massive light change. I read the T&C controller is faster because it uses jog vs move to?

Looks like a nice product, esp with ability to control from tablet.

Regards

Mark

YES. Panoshoot can currently run at 20 degrees/second compared with Papywizard running at 7 degrees/second.

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 8:50 pm
by mediavets
panoramicessentials.com wrote:
mark_anderson_us wrote:Hi Guys

Is the panoshoot faster than papywizard. My last shoot was close to an hour at sunset so massive light change. I read the T&C controller is faster because it uses jog vs move to?

Looks like a nice product, esp with ability to control from tablet.

Regards

Mark

YES. Panoshoot can currently run at 20 degrees/second compared with Papywizard running at 7 degrees/second.

To the same level of accuracy? - or is this using the feature that trades off accuracy and speed?

Re: Panoshoot Wireless Control Module for Panogear

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:56 pm
by jeffreyianwilson
I am a total loss for words...

Let me get this straight. Panoshoot is broken. We are missing shots repeatedly and Kolor sold us a unit WITHOUT a working solution (no bluetooth)?

So basically I have a $900 paperweight sitting on my tripod until I wait until Early 2015 for Kolor to magically fix the problem?

Do I have that straight?

Jeff

Re: Panoshoot Wireless Control Module for Panogear

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:41 am
by shais
jeffreyianwilson wrote:I am a total loss for words...

Let me get this straight. Panoshoot is broken. We are missing shots repeatedly and Kolor sold us a unit WITHOUT a working solution (no bluetooth)?

So basically I have a $900 paperweight sitting on my tripod until I wait until Early 2015 for Kolor to magically fix the problem?

Do I have that straight?

Jeff


Unfortunately you have this straight. There are quite a few of us waiting.

Re: Panoshoot Wireless Control Module for Panogear

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:00 pm
by Lionel Laissus
Hi Jeff

What do you mean by :
Let me get this straight. Panoshoot is broken. We are missing shots repeatedly .....

Could you send me Panohoot's parameters / screenshots ... thx

Lionel

Re: Panoshoot Wireless Control Module for Panogear

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 5:21 am
by fred nurk
I experienced many difficulties getting the Panoshoot module operational. I now have stumbled onto a way to get it working.

Contact me by email - con22@bigpond.com - & I will send you a .doc which tells you how I did it.