Neutralhazer creating different color in the stitching line   [SOLVED] - View the solution

If you have question about Neutralhazer plugin for Photoshop, this is the right place.
no avatar
alexojeda

Topic author
Liked in: 2 posts
Info

Neutralhazer creating different color in the stitching line

by alexojeda » Tue May 26, 2015 6:22 pm

Hi, I created a Pano with APG, import it in PTP, and it works fine, the stitching is seamless, but I could see the washed out haze. So I take the Pano into Photoshop CC2014, I use neutral hazer to get rid of the washed out look, get it where I like it, but now when I import into PTP, I can see a completely noticeable line in the edge of the pano where it was stitched in PT. It looks horrible with that line with different sky blues in the middle. Did I did something wrong in neutral hazer? How can I fix this? where is the problem? Many thanks!

no avatar
mediavets

Liked in: 130 posts
Info

Re: Neutralhazer creating different color in the stitching l  [SOLVED]

by mediavets » Tue May 26, 2015 6:59 pm

alexojeda wrote:Hi, I created a Pano with APG, import it in PTP, and it works fine, the stitching is seamless, but I could see the washed out haze. So I take the Pano into Photoshop CC2014, I use neutral hazer to get rid of the washed out look, get it where I like it, but now when I import into PTP, I can see a completely noticeable line in the edge of the pano where it was stitched in PT. It looks horrible with that line with different sky blues in the middle. Did I did something wrong in neutral hazer? How can I fix this? where is the problem? Many thanks!

I think you'd need to use Neutral Hazer on the source images before stitching to avoid that line issue.

alexojeda likes this post.

Cliquetsy

Liked in: 119 posts
Info

Re: Neutralhazer creating different color in the stitching l

by Cliquetsy » Tue May 26, 2015 8:04 pm

If you edit the images after stitching, the software you use has "no idea" your panorama joins at the two ends. There can/will be colour differences between those two edges, creating the line that you noticed.

To avoid that, do as mediavets said and dehaze the pictures before stitching.

alexojeda likes this post.

no avatar
alexojeda

Topic author
Liked in: 2 posts
Info

Re: Neutralhazer creating different color in the stitching l

by alexojeda » Tue May 26, 2015 8:32 pm

ok. I see, many thanks, Mediavets and Cliquetsy. I'll do that from now on. Cheers!