Neutralizer does not load  

If you have question about Neutralhazer plugin for Photoshop, this is the right place.
no avatar
mburkesr

Topic author
Liked in: 0 post
Info

Neutralizer does not load

by mburkesr » Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:15 pm

Hi

My hard drive crashed and I had to restore at a date before buying Neutralizer plugin. I cannot download the file for the MAC but can download the windows file which does me no good. I am using os 10.10. Please help?

Thanks mike

no avatar
Steve Brown

Info

Re: Neutralizer does not load

by Steve Brown » Sat Jan 03, 2015 4:45 pm

I can see a use for Neutralhazer, but want to try it out on a few images I put to one side last year. I too tried to download the demo without success and get exactly the same results as you Mike.

I did notice that Leopard appeared in the download link, but then checking Neutralhazer's spec it is compatible up to Mavericks. I'm running Yosemite 10.10.1. Mike, I see you are running Yosemite too. Did you find Neutralhazer compatible with Yosemite and Photoshop CS6 with no adverse issues?

Steve

Cliquetsy

Liked in: 119 posts
Info

by Cliquetsy » Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:58 am

@mburkesr,
Download link for Mac
What version of Photoshop are you using?
Have a look here, solution 2 http://www.autopano.net/wiki-en/action/ ... _under_Mac

@Steve Brown,
None of the current (stable and non-beta) versions of Kolor software are supported on Yosemite, but I don't think PS plugins are affected in the same way.

no avatar
mburkesr

Topic author
Info

by mburkesr » Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:37 pm

Hi

I am sorry I used the wrong words to describe my problem. I had the program once before a HD crash. When I restored my new drive I had to go to a date before I installed Neutralizer. I cannot download program from kolor.com web site. While it was installed it worked great. Was able to download autopano giga.

Thanks Mike

no avatar
mburkesr

Topic author
Info

by mburkesr » Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:41 pm

Hi

I think there is something wrong with kolo.com site for Neutralizer for downloads to MACs I was able to download the windows version as a test. Maybe because I already own it.

Thanks Mike