neutralhazer and Photoshop CC 2014  

If you have question about Neutralhazer plugin for Photoshop, this is the right place.
no avatar
tubajas

neutralhazer and Photoshop CC 2014

by tubajas » Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:00 pm

I just upgraded to Photoshop CC 2014 , but cannot seem to install neutralhazer. I have tried doing it manually, to no avail. Any help or advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks !
J

no avatar
tinamanley

Re: neutralhazer and Photoshop CC 2014

by tinamanley » Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:00 pm

Is there an answer to this question? I am having the same problem. I have been using PSCC since it came out but when I try to install Neutralhazer, I am only given the choice to install it in PS5. How do I install it in PSCC?

Annis
Kolor Team

by Annis » Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:07 am

tinamanley wrote:Is there an answer to this question? I am having the same problem. I have been using PSCC since it came out but when I try to install Neutralhazer, I am only given the choice to install it in PS5. How do I install it in PSCC?

Hello,

Neutralhazer simply requires manual installation for Photoshop versions including and above CS5 and Elements 10.
Manual installation for Mac
Manual installation for Windows

Make sure you keep to the set file hierarchy or the filter will not work correctly.

Annis

no avatar
Endymion

by Endymion » Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:50 am

Annis wrote:Neutralhazer simply requires manual installation for Photoshop versions including and above CS5 and Elements 10.
Manual installation for Mac
Manual installation for Windows

Make sure you keep to the set file hierarchy or the filter will not work correctly.

I have the same problem. I tried your suggestion, but Neutralhazer is still missing from the Filter menu in Photoshop CC. Please help.

Return to Using Neutralhazer