neutralhazer and Photoshop CC 2014  

If you have question about Neutralhazer plugin for Photoshop, this is the right place.
no avatar
tubajas

Topic author
Liked in: 0 post
Info

neutralhazer and Photoshop CC 2014

by tubajas » Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:00 pm

I just upgraded to Photoshop CC 2014 , but cannot seem to install neutralhazer. I have tried doing it manually, to no avail. Any help or advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks !
J

no avatar
tinamanley

Info

Re: neutralhazer and Photoshop CC 2014

by tinamanley » Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:00 pm

Is there an answer to this question? I am having the same problem. I have been using PSCC since it came out but when I try to install Neutralhazer, I am only given the choice to install it in PS5. How do I install it in PSCC?

Annis
Kolor Team

Liked in: 20 posts
Info

by Annis » Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:07 am

tinamanley wrote:Is there an answer to this question? I am having the same problem. I have been using PSCC since it came out but when I try to install Neutralhazer, I am only given the choice to install it in PS5. How do I install it in PSCC?

Hello,

Neutralhazer simply requires manual installation for Photoshop versions including and above CS5 and Elements 10.
Manual installation for Mac
Manual installation for Windows

Make sure you keep to the set file hierarchy or the filter will not work correctly.

Annis

no avatar
Endymion

Info

by Endymion » Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:50 am

Annis wrote:Neutralhazer simply requires manual installation for Photoshop versions including and above CS5 and Elements 10.
Manual installation for Mac
Manual installation for Windows

Make sure you keep to the set file hierarchy or the filter will not work correctly.

I have the same problem. I tried your suggestion, but Neutralhazer is still missing from the Filter menu in Photoshop CC. Please help.

no avatar
colchagua007

Liked in: 1 post
Info

by colchagua007 » Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:30 pm

I bought Neutralhazer yesterday 08/06/2015, and for the life of me I can't see it on my filters. I have Elements 12, Lightroom 6 and PS CC. I have tried the manual installations in all of them and still can't not see Neutralhazer in the drop down filters tab. Can I ask for a refund?

kind regards,

Rodrigo

no avatar
colchagua007

Liked in: 1 post
Info

by colchagua007 » Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:51 pm

Hi,

As Arquemides said "EUREKA" I have it, up to yesterday I thought that "Programe Files" in the root of C drive was the 32 bit syatem and that "Program Files (x86)" was the 64 bit syatem. How wrong I was, it is the oppsite; Programs Files is the 64 bit and Program File (x86) is the 32 bit.

Method:
1.- In "Programe Files" find and open Adobe.
2.- Open Adobe PhotoShop CC (64Bit).
3.- Find and open Plug-ins file.
4.- In there find the Filters folder, if there is no folder named "Filters", create a folder and name it "Filters".
5.- Copy and Paste in Filters the "x64" Folder that came out of the zip file and rename it to "Kolor"; inside this folder is a file named Neutrlhazer, that it is the 64 bit files.

Do exactly the same in Program Files (x86) but in here copy and paste the win32 file and rename it to "Kolor".

Relaunch PS CC and under filters you will see an entry for "Kolor" which will launch the filter program where you can register it.

I hope this help.

Kind regards,

Rodrigo

P.S. It goes without saying that I don't want a refund now. Thank you.

Cliquetsy likes this post.

Return to Using Neutralhazer